Hope I didn't screw up....

300Busa

Chillaxin...
Donating Member
Registered
Well my uncle has been asking me to get him a job where I work for some time now. I finally decided to have him hired in a couple of weeks ago. He is a real nice guy and a hard worker, but he does smoke some pot. He stopped smoking 15 days before his drug (urine) test and took some detox drink that he had bought the morning before his test. He is confident that he will pass the test, but I am not. If he fails it, I won't be looking too good to my boss. I am completly stressed out over this now (I didn't even think about it when I put his name in) and I hope he passes.

15 days and a clean up kit, he should be clean. Shoulda told him to buy some "clean urine". Any 420 shop sells it. It works. Couple guys I work with carry it with them

I sure hope your right. I shall find out in a day or two if he did.

At work, we have random drug tests all the time. We have a lady we call the "PEE FAIRY" who does all the testing.

Hope nobody from your works reads H.org since you just posted a confession here about you knowledge of his actions.

Man , where do you work?? I need some hush money!!!!
beerchug.gif

If he does fail. Tell your boss really he did? I had no clue I am glad I know now I do not think I will be letting the kids go around him anymore. Act to you boss like you are going to distance yourself. Don't be suprised if you get a "random" test sometime soon.

I took a drug test in my weed sucking days and if i remember i smoked the day before and took a detox drink that morn or something. When i was put in the bathroom to pee in the cup
cool.gif
i swished water around in my mouth till it was warm, peed in the cup enough to turn it yellow (with some red and green for me)
cool.gif
and spit the water in the cup and shook it up. I passed too.

cool.gif

Simple enough. You just didn't know. Heard so many true stories of people who smoke. And you just wouldn't believe who they were about. Friends & family members. Trust me the old, I just didn't know & head drop in shame with "I guess you just never know" will work.
But it would look worse if he got in, hurt someone because of it. Getting popped in a random later would look worse. Sorry, if you wanna keep a good manufacturing job it's worth it to just quit. Let alone the funds that could be saved.
To date I have never recommended someone unless I knew they would quit 100%. Which I have again never recommended any smoker cause I didn't fell they could quit that 100%.

They call it DOPE for a reason. This is one reason I do not voche for friends or family in the places I work because if the screw up then it looks bad on you for recommending the company hire them.

some companies can tell if you used a cover up/detox and that is the same as a fail. "Why would you take a cover up if you are clean", is their take on it.

...from what I understand, is that if you have a good amount of "build-up" in your system of weed, it takes about 20-30 days for it to clean out.

Most 5 -panel test use a percent that is allowed with out fail.

Back