Hope everythings kool with 04 busa???

Saint Jerome

Registered
Just purchased an 04 busa. Only rode long enough to get it home as i did a title only due to having to fix an issue on my license first before I can go all out riding. But anyway, the ride was GREAT! lots of power. However...

I checked out the orange color of my bike and although the title says it's an 04, it's the special edition 03 color. Could this mean it was possible laid down and someone put 03 fairings on an 04 frame?

I mean, the bike is beautiful dirty, so damn when i clean it up I'm gonna be drooling. But i was wonder if somehow i was jerked in some way. The bike has a polished frame, chrome rims, and lots of other chrome parts too.

I guess this is not really important as long as the mechanics are intact. the bike has according to dash 8,400 miles on it. If i did get GOT, I guess it's too late. I was just so excited to be buying a Busa, I jumped all over this thing. Previous bikes were a cbr f3 and a gsxr 600. NOW IM ON MY GROWN MAN ISH!

just my thoughts, any feedback for a brand new busa owner????

:rulez::worthless:

My 04 has 50k on it with no worrys so far only an injector has gone out and a buttload of tires !

Oh man those 04's... Sorry man thats the worst year. They tend to break down alot....

Mostly cause of the colors

:
Oh man those 04's... Sorry man thats the worst year. They tend to break down alot....

Mostly cause of the colors

Fastest color there is bro ! Don't listen to the slow haters! And I got the numbers to prove it ! :laugh:

:welcome: to the board. If everything seems to be good with it, you shouldn't have to worry. It could have been something as simple as a fairing swap with some one.

Back