Hoot's Bike

i hope he has comprehensive and theft insurance on it in case it come up missing from your garage....your home owners wont cover it, and you dont want to pay for a bike you stole yourself...LOL:rofl:

Hey John thank's for posting my 1000..Thank's for the compliments guys..The reason I only have one mirror is I did not get the any with the bike..He is supposed to send them..I took a mirror off my Busa(I have 02 gsxr mirrors on it)and put it on as I hate to ride without any mirrors...Thank's again..Renee you should go and check it out..Also John thnak" for letting me keep it there!

extremely nice looking bike :beerchug: I'm going to make it my goal to get down to the track this year and see him run the beasts.

John you also did a great job on the pics by the way :beerchug:

That is indeed a beautiful scooter!

However, I'm not sure why anyone would do that to a Gixxer1K? For the $$ spent on something that has little purpose other than hard launching and curb appeal, you could have had a "Bad Ass" track bike with killer Ohlin's suspension front and rear, vortex rearsets, M4 titanium exhaust, brembo brakes and yes, even traction control. Then, by adding balls and a few track days, you'd see your riding skills soar beyond reach of your riding buddies!

Congrats on the new ride, it is beautiful! :beerchug:

CTA_Busa_LE where are you from?I have a 06 le also..Hope you can make it to the track..I am from Johnston City,Il.

Back