Hoot's Bike

semperfi

Registered
My neighbor has three superbikes now and only room to store two. (We should all have that kind of problem - right?) He has an 06 LE Busa, a ZX 14, and now this GSXR 1000 that is in my garage. It has carbon-fiber wheels and tank, is stretched and slammed, and has a custom paint job. It is also not exactly stock in the engine - head work etc. What do you think about a guy like that anyway? Speed is habit forming. :thumbsup:

100_1262.jpg

100_1263.jpg

100_1264.jpg

That is a bad ride. why only one mirror though? like i always tell my girlfriend there aint now law against how many you can have. :laugh:

John, you best get away from it, I see the peter tracks on the bike from here!

BTW, those are not stock decals, they are airbrushed.

I think another of our friends is going to give him the stock mirrors off of his 05 to put on it.

I need to swing by and take a gander, John:whistle:

John, I think its great that your helping out a friend but you must take proper care of such a fine steed. This would include rotating the air in the tires and a vigoious cardio workout at least 3 times a week, starting with a good warm-up of the hoofs, then a nice jog around the around the block followed by several short sprints, switching between 1/8and a 1/4 mile. The amount of reps depends on response time of local PD:laugh: each workout should be followed by a good energy drink such as a Redbull for yourself and about 3/4 of a gallon of Sunoco 107 or 114 depending on air temp. I'm sure it may buck or raise up a few times but will really enjoy the cool, fresh air this time of year:laugh:

John, you best get away from it, I see the peter tracks on the bike from here!

BTW, those are not stock decals, they are airbrushed.

I think another of our friends is going to give him the stock mirrors off of his 05 to put on it.

I need to swing by and take a gander, John:whistle:

OK stranger, drop by. I can't seem to catch you at home. I still have that tank protector off my 06 if you want it.

Back