hooters lunch run???

OZZY

DOIN' WORK...
Donating Member
Registered
so like last year, i was wondering if anybody was up for a hooters lunch ride again this year..... we can either take the long way like last year or ride straight up 129... anybody interested??

beerchug.gif

if we let Don lead, we can make the LONG trip in about 30 mins......
cool.gif

lolol..... as long as the "stop in" doesnt lead to a 45 min shopping frenzy.... coughcoughLCBcouch

by all means we are doing a hooters run
beerchug.gif

Just keep GMBusa away from the hot stuff
laugh.gif

and no 10min runs alone to the HD shop....
rulez8bn.gif

Rock, need to know the 411 on hooking up for the ride up Thursday. Might need somewhere to lay my head that night.

What day you planning on doing that? I was thinking about doing a big loop this year like the blood mnt run on Thursday.Shooting for 12 to 1500 miles this year. Cant hang out at the wing joint and do that kinda miles

i would say friday would be the best day to do this. since alot of people will arrive on thursday, it will give them the opportunity to make the run and saturday will be filled with the photoshoot and other runs...

if we let Don lead, we can make the LONG trip in about 30 mins......  
cool.gif
ohthedrama.gif
 I waited for everyone to catch up at intersections, didn't I
winkold.gif
Yes you did....that was very kind of ya!
laugh.gif
I'm following Don until the blue lights hit the mirrors  
laugh.gif
had i known the area, i might have pushed a lil harder to run with don also... but then i remembered we had about 30 other bikes behind us and that wouldnt have been the nice thing to do...

laugh.gif

Me and my Brother are in, Lets stay together after lunch this time LOL.
the group went 10 diffenert ways back to the Phillips.

Back