Hooters Bike night This coming wensday.

SHADiGUY1

IT IS WHAT IT IS
Donating Member
Registered
I will be going this week with a few of my friends and i beleive jessup from on here said he should be free to go anyone else looking to go?

Kenny , Lcb? Etc. Let me know.. post up here so we can set something up.

I haven't seen Kenny or lcb in a while or busafett for that matter... Would like to hook up with Busasweety, lcb, kenny, busafett and any of the other philly, deleware or jersey guys/gals for a ride and of course ambulldog. I have seen quite a few busa's in the past few weeks on the road.

jessup ill call yah ike i said on wensday afernoon to confirm your still good and il give kenny and lcb a call as well.

Where's it located? Weeknights are not great for me, and it seems weekends are no good either--with the heat and humidity here in Philly. Haven't been on the bike in weeks.

I look at it as a way to lose weight... Leather up and sweat.
cool.gif

Weather permitting, the Mrs and I are going. Where is the meet spot or is it there? We would be going down 295 or 95.

Shadi how is the Mrs doing with that new Honda?

Gmy guy coulnt find title deal fell through were lookig again meet at wawa right up street or in hooters lot just call me 610 804 1284

The wooden Wawa? Shadi I am going out today

gmy your coming from jersey i can meet you right at the prospect park exit on 95 on the way down or what not with a few other people then we can head down.

Back