hooken203 and fstbusa FINALLY home

fstbusa

orange peel is caused by excessive speed
Donating Member
Registered
Home safe and sound. Another great bash! Logged 1575 miles this week on the motard. Can't wait for next year. Almost seems too long to wait.

Glad you're home safe......we'll be home around 430am per GPS.
Posted via Mobile Device

Great seeing you guys again. After all these years we got to ride together, that was our most miles in a day. Broke me in right ,2nd day of Busa riding in a year!
Thankfull it was a safe Bash and return home. Looking forward to next year

Glad you guys made it home safe! Didnt get to ride with you, but was nice seeing you as we passed each other!

Glad you made it home safe.

Enjoyed our campfire gatherings.
Watch those late night rev limiters and for BD's:rofl::rofl:

I didnt see ya ride up and down any stairs this year, gonna have to do double next year to make up for it.

it was great seeing and hanging out with you guys again...i'm going to have to follow you guys on one of your adventure rides one of these years :beerchug:

it was great seeing and hanging out with you guys again...i'm going to have to follow you guys on one of your adventure rides one of these years :beerchug:

Better be careful what you ask for.... hooken wanted to take a forest service road this year. It was paved but about 40-50% of it was busted up.

I think he secretly wants to ride a dual sport or motard but won't admit it yet. :whistle::laugh:

Back