Hooken is down

I hope he can get by without a ventilator. No good busted ribs & punctured lung, takes a while. They will have him "sedated", my buddy thought kids had him locked in a shed during the first week in icu. Speedy recovery!

Glad he survived it! Glad there was a guard rail to stop him from any further damage. Seems he is a positive person and that means he will have a quick recovery. Prayers sent from Yankee:please:

For those that arent familiar with that area, there are many turns and long drop offs (200+FT) with no protection. Glad the Angels were watching over him.

he took a turn for the worse on Tuesday morning and was put on a ventilator. He has been on it since then. I just got back from the hospital and they were thinking they might take him off of it tomorrow morning. He is highly sedated so he is sleeping most of the time.

They said once the ventilator is removed he will likely be in the ICU for a couple more days and then in the trauma unit for a few more. It looks like he won't be out of the hospital until middle of next week at the earliest. :please:

Sounds like he is in the worst phase right now. Brused and colapsed lungs are no joke! more :please: and mojo for ya Kevin

Back