Hook up with Busachick (Toronto Bike Show)

junbug

Registered
Busachick (Liz) and I met at the Toronto Bike Show last Friday (Jan. 3rd) and here are a couple of pics. Real nice gal and really knows her bikes. You should have seen the reaction of male riders (jaws drop) once they learn what type of bikes she rides. I believe she can really whip some ... Goes to show---never stereo-type. You'll never know what package is in front of you. Nice meeting you, Liz. Hope we get to ride this coming season.

yup... she definitely fits a bike. they compliment eachother!

Did you two ride? or just hang out??

Busachick,
Nice match...did you see my girlfriend Anna Thomas at the Toronto Bike Show. She designs women motorcycle gear. Her company is Ignition, I know she was out there for both shows. Anyways, you're looking pretty cool on that new busa... shopping for another bike? Life is sweet isn't it. Have fun girl.
beerchug.gif

Busachick,
Nice match...did you see my girlfriend Anna Thomas at the Toronto Bike Show. She designs women motorcycle gear. Her company is Ignition, I know she was out there for both shows. Anyways, you're looking pretty cool on that new busa... shopping for another bike? Life is sweet isn't it. Have fun girl.
beerchug.gif
Julia, is she the one in the photo before... the tall one in the white top??
biggrin.gif
rock.gif

ok, I have to know, Is busachick as cute in person as she is her pics?
rock.gif

Just a simple question, I know that Im gona start something with this post but Im willin to take that chance.

cache,
yes Anna is the tall girl with the white blouse. Have you met her at the Toronto Bike Show?
um, never met her... she must be busy with all the admirers... she probly is too busy to meet a new guy.

Just want my chance to say hi and how you doin.. maybe a drink, etc.. Julia, do a friend a favor, mkay?
biggrin.gif

chris, 5' 10"

Anna, ?' ?"
smile.gif

Hey cache,
Anna, is about 5'10 or even 5'11...close to 6' anyways. She used to model so the girl is tall. I will definitely introduce you if you like. She was at my Christmas Party, the last time I talked to her, she had broken off with her boyfriend but I didn't get into anything personal at the party. Will find out for you okay.
biggrin.gif

Jester, Busachick is real cute and has great personality. And on top of that, knows bikes and how to ride them. What combinations, huh. She really surprised quite a number of guys at the bike show.

Say Liz, are you blushing yet?

Thats very impressive for me to see a female riding a bike and then a busa yet. All my props go to her. that's incredible. most of the chicks around here tend to try to stay away from me because they hate bikes. not good for me.. anyway... thats great

I can't wait for the bike show in NYC this Saturday. Yes, there are a few women around Boston that ride, but not a Busa. A few of the them can hang wheelies, but none of them can carve. Most women prefer the back seat. I don't know why.

3 gears in a wheelie around corners is so much better from the front seat.

Back