Hoodies on sale

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey folks just wanted to let you know that we are trying to clear out some of the shirt and hoodie stock that we have created. We are starting to discount items so that we can get them off the shelves...

Its the Crazy Captain end of year blow out

Here are the black hoodies that I have in stock...

Small 1
Large 3
X Large 3
XX Large 5
XXX Large 1
4XL 2

You can order and browse around here....

Last edited:
I also have enough lanyards to choke a horse! There was an out cry from people that wanted Lanyards... we ordered 500of them to get a discount and had about 50 folks that actually ordered them.

There is also a healthy stock of keyrings too.....

I have a hoodie and three lanyards...they're great :beerchug: Everyone should get one:poke:

img_0353.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i had a hoodie but Ms. Semi took it (she tells me it is really nice :moon: ) guess i had better get one of my own and see if i can hold onto it :laugh:

i had a hoodie but Ms. Semi took it (she tells me it is really nice :moon: ) guess i had better get one of my own and see if i can hold onto it :laugh:

Colon my brother where have you been.... I havent seen you online in a Looooooooong time... Hope your OK

Ordered a hoodie and 2 lanyards........

Happy New Years to Doug & Family

DD

I updated the counts on the first post. For those folks that have ordered something the packages have already been made and you should have received an email confirmation with shipping and tracking information..

More deals coming today...

cap

so theres nothin on the back?
Posted via Mobile Device

Nothing on the back on this batch.... We heard from folks that didnt want anything on the back just something on the front... so we made some!

better hurry ......seem to be out of pink

Let me check the inventory.... I did a count last night and there were pink hoodies with artwork on the front and back... I need to make sure the inverntory is online where you can order.

Flrider yours is on the way too.....

Rod I have these pink hoodies in stock...

Large 2
XX Large 3
XXX Large 3

Flrider yours is on the way too.....

Rod I have these pink hoodies in stock...

Large 2
XX Large 3
XXX Large 3

Thanks CApn. I was going to buy a couple for the girls. Large will be too big.
Lesa loves her medium. I went ahead and got a black for the youngest...the oldest has a pink one already.....I think? I will have to look and do some more shopping if need be.

Back