Hoodies and sweatshirts.......

I've been known to have premature.......................posts
SHOCKED.gif

Ahem,
crazy.gif
Late as usual...
Can I still get the HOG artwork if it's not too late?

Its open all day today but I will be closing this pre pre order tonight now doubt about it.....

Moon wants two, xxl, hoodies, one gray, one black...one with the 1st art, one with the second...

(HRJR @ Jan. 27 2007,08:06)
(captain @ Jan. 24 2007,21:42)
(HRJR @ Jan. 24 2007,20
zzwhip.gif
)
(captain @ Jan. 24 2007,11:12)
(1 BAD 2K @ Jan. 24 2007,08:45) I would like 1 hoodie XL black and 1 sweat shirt XL black both with #2 design H.O.G.
I don't have paypal.
Please pm me payment info
ohhh ohhhh  ohhhh do you want to try a credit card, I have a new system that will let me take CC over the phone and process via the web.... Wanna be a test subject ??
I do!  I do!

My Paypal is under $100.  It will take a week to get more money into it.  If you *do* have the ability to take a CC then I would like to volunteer my services as a test subject (as long as there aren't any rubber gloves involved...)

I will need to get a count from my son, daughter, and boss (er, I mean my lovely wife).

I think you see more pink in the order...
Let me know when you have your count and your ready to test.....

CAp
Email sent.
Did the CC over the phone work test work. I would like to place my order using my CC.
biggrin.gif

Did the CC over the phone work test work. I would like to place my order using my CC. [/Quote]

Yes it did, I was rather pleased too I might add... Nothing ever works the first time......

Pre order is closed.....

1 bad 2k I can still work with you if you want to

(captain @ Jan. 30 2007,06:29) Its open all day today but I will be closing this pre pre order tonight now doubt about it.....
Thanks Cap, I'm in for a black HOG sweatshirt and a pink
HOG hoodie!

man this old post thing is about to get ugly..... hahahahha maybe same prices this year?

Back