Hoodies and sweatshirts.......

sample-shirt-3.gif

In extra large please!

BTW can we in good consciousness wear the first one since the arrival of the ZX-14? (fastest etc) Just wondering!!!

damright.jpg

technically no but the bus held it for HOW MANY YEARS? Before the tools at Kaw decided to throw their hat into the ring of fire???

I'm going to run this pre order until Sunday, make the order on Monday and then work to get the product out the door that week...... This weekend is the last of the order, of course I will get extras in but I am not sure how many......

cap

(captain @ Jan. 25 2007,22:03) I'm going to run this pre order until Sunday, make the order on Monday and then work to get the product out the door that week...... This weekend is the last of the order, of course I will get extras in but I am not sure how many......

cap
Cant wait for them to arrive
super.gif

Lookin forward to the Kanji on the back too
beerchug.gif

so lemme get this straight,
sample-shirt-3.gif

would be on the front? and a big Kanji on the back?

(redkat05 @ Jan. 25 2007,22:41) so lemme get this straight,
sample-shirt-3.gif

would be on the front? and a big Kanji on the back?
No, that's the back.  It says "Hayabusa Owners Group" on the front about 3" down from the collar.

Sorry if my previous post caused confusion

(captain @ Jan. 24 2007,21:42)
(HRJR @ Jan. 24 2007,20
zzwhip.gif
)
(captain @ Jan. 24 2007,11:12)
(1 BAD 2K @ Jan. 24 2007,08:45) I would like 1 hoodie XL black and 1 sweat shirt XL black both with #2 design H.O.G.
I don't have paypal.
Please pm me payment info
ohhh ohhhh  ohhhh do you want to try a credit card, I have a new system that will let me take CC over the phone and process via the web.... Wanna be a test subject ??
I do!  I do!

My Paypal is under $100.  It will take a week to get more money into it.  If you *do* have the ability to take a CC then I would like to volunteer my services as a test subject (as long as there aren't any rubber gloves involved...)

I will need to get a count from my son, daughter, and boss (er, I mean my lovely wife).

I think you see more pink in the order...
Let me know when you have your count and your ready to test.....

CAp
Email sent.

just placed my order Cap.

grey hoodie XL with Hayabusa Owner's Group graphic in maroon

Definitely like the Kanji back, 300Busa's design. At least I think that's his design. Anyway, I'm confused, can we get that one or not , and in what colors ?.

Spudley
Las Vegas
05' r/b

"RUBBER SIDE DOWN ALL THE TIME !!!".

just put in my order, Capi-Tan! need 3 hoodies:Blk XXL w/HOG logo, grey M w/Hayaboosa letters, and Pink XL with HOG logo.

and before I get
guns.gif
know that my 10-yr old daughter is 5'2", 100lbs. +, and wears a women's size 9....the pink hoodie is for HER, not ME
all_coholic.gif

(Spudley @ Jan. 28 2007,01:55) Definitely like the Kanji back, 300Busa's design.  At least I think that's his design.  Anyway, I'm confused, can we get that one or not , and in what colors ?.

Spudley
Las Vegas
05' r/b

The 3 listed above are all that I have now... I am working on some other solutions that may be ready before the time I am ready to print them... I will post them all up and make sure you all know if there are more options out there...

CAp

Okey Dokey Cap'n,

I put in my order last night. Awaiting options, but it looks like you got quite the order building !!.

GB,

Spudley
Las Vegas
05' r/b

I am going to leave this open all day tomorrow because I can still get the shirts in by Friday to work on them this coming weekend... Tomorrow is definately the end of it...

cap

Cap - can you review what the deal is? I just wanna make sure that I have it all straight in my head
tounge.gif

Dont know if i told ya Cap. Want a Black hoodie H.O.G. and the pink one for the wife.
super.gif

I am preordering sweatshirts and hoodies. Right now I just need to know what color and size you want. When I close the order and I am not taking any more orders I will ask for what design you want on your clothing that you paid for. We have 3 options right now and the images are listed above.

Cap

Back