Hoodies and sweatshirts.......

(captain @ Jan. 23 2007,03:10) I guaran damn tee that if you wanted a pink one I will get it.... I can get it up to a 3x and its a pale pink...

CAp
I think Yamahor wants a pink one....
laugh.gif

(1 BAD 2K @ Jan. 24 2007,08:45) I would like 1 hoodie XL black and 1 sweat shirt XL black both with #2 design H.O.G.  
biggrin.gif

I don't have paypal.
sad.gif

Please pm me payment info
smile.gif
ohhh ohhhh ohhhh do you want to try a credit card, I have a new system that will let me take CC over the phone and process via the web.... Wanna be a test subject ??

(Postal @ Jan. 24 2007,09:48)
(captain @ Jan. 23 2007,03:10) I guaran damn tee that if you wanted a pink one I will get it.... I can get it up to a 3x and its a pale pink...

CAp
laugh.gif
The REALLY scary thing is that we have about 10 PINK ones ordered...

blah

(captain @ Jan. 24 2007,00:45) Let  me ask you guys this...... Would you like to original artwork on the back of the hoodies and sweatshirts?

I own this artwork, I made it and since we are not buying the shirts from the vendor and I am printing them I can do these now.... I like this one better than just the single kanji on the back...

Your thoughts.
I like the orig design for the back. gotta represent.............

(captain @ Jan. 24 2007,11:13)
(Postal @ Jan. 24 2007,09:48)

CAp
laugh.gif
The REALLY scary thing is that we have about 10 PINK ones ordered...

blah
laugh.gif

I was about to order a pink one.

Now if you have <span style='color:purple'>purple</span>.
rock.gif
That's a hoodie of a different color.
smile.gif

Nah, I'm good w/ the black. I'd like the single Kanji on the back if it's not too late.

laugh.gif

(captain @ Jan. 24 2007,11:12)
(1 BAD 2K @ Jan. 24 2007,08:45) I would like 1 hoodie XL black and 1 sweat shirt XL black both with #2 design H.O.G.  
biggrin.gif

I don't have paypal.
sad.gif

smile.gif
ohhh ohhhh  ohhhh do you want to try a credit card, I have a new system that will let me take CC over the phone and process via the web.... Wanna be a test subject ??
I do!  I do!

My Paypal is under $100.  It will take a week to get more money into it.  If you *do* have the ability to take a CC then I would like to volunteer my services as a test subject (as long as there aren't any rubber gloves involved...)
wow.gif

I will need to get a count from my son, daughter, and boss (er, I mean my lovely wife).  
bowdown.gif

I think you see more pink in the order...

(HRJR @ Jan. 24 2007,20:32)
(captain @ Jan. 24 2007,11:12)
biggrin.gif

I don't have paypal.
sad.gif

smile.gif
ohhh ohhhh  ohhhh do you want to try a credit card, I have a new system that will let me take CC over the phone and process via the web.... Wanna be a test subject ??
I do!  I do!

My Paypal is under $100.  It will take a week to get more money into it.  If you *do* have the ability to take a CC then I would like to volunteer my services as a test subject (as long as there aren't any rubber gloves involved...)
wow.gif

I will need to get a count from my son, daughter, and boss (er, I mean my lovely wife).  
bowdown.gif

I think you see more pink in the order...
Let me know when you have your count and your ready to test.....

CAp

hey cap ordered.
what art work oprions are there?
wifes pp themounts

The three above for sure but I am working on a couple of others....

CAp......I know you mentioned this sometime ago but I forgot about it till just now......my Paypal addy does not match my .Org email....so sorry!!!

I just ordered 3....(1) pink hoodie, (2)blk sweatshirts L & XXXL    

All 3 are  H.O.G.

The Paypal was paid from:      eaglesfan@san.rr.com

(Devil Dog @ Jan. 24 2007,22:04) CAp......I know you mentioned this sometime ago but I forgot about it till just now......my Paypal addy does not match my .Org email....so sorry!!!

All 3 are  H.O.G.

This may sound depressing to you, I know your account because of all of the raffle tickets and things like that...... thanks for the heads up

(captain @ Jan. 24 2007,20:06)
(Devil Dog @ Jan. 24 2007,22:04) CAp......I know you mentioned this sometime ago but I forgot about it till just now......my Paypal addy does not match my .Org email....so sorry!!!

All 3 are  H.O.G.

This may sound depressing to you, I know your account because of all of the raffle tickets and things like that...... thanks for the heads up
...and I thought I was a "nobody"
wink.gif

Thanks CAp!!!!

(captain @ Jan. 24 2007,23:06)
(Devil Dog @ Jan. 24 2007,22:04) CAp......I know you mentioned this sometime ago but I forgot about it till just now becasue i am very absent minded......my Paypal addy does not match my .Org email....so sorry!!!

All 3 are  H.O.G.

This may sound depressing to you, I know your account because of all of the raffle tickets and things like that...... thanks for the heads up and get back on the anti-depressants
crazy.gif
SHOCKED.gif
all_coholic.gif

someone have problems we dontknow about?

DD?

Ima wait n see how many options there are to ensure how many I want to buy

ok I just read the entire thread .....

Think I'm in for at least one sweatshirt, maybe two gotta think about the designs

One question, since we have pink, there is one member that is noteably missing from this thread.....
laugh.gif
Oh Michele where are youuuuuu?
cool.gif

Hey Cap, you didn't send out the email asking what design I wanted did you? Incase you did and I deleted it on accident, I want a black HOG hoodie (XL) payment sent a couple of days ago from rgeneral012000@yahoo.com

-Randy

Alright Cap, I ordered a hoody but my paypal has the wrong shipping address on it. I didn't see it until it was sent. I'm sure my ex would love the hoody but I'd rather be the one wearing it. I PMed you a correction.

Is it here yet?

Dan

Back