Hoodies and sweatshirts.......

I can tell you that these are the most comfortable sweatshirts that I have ever worn.... The fleece on the inside is soft, your gonna have a hard time keeping your significant other from wearing it... I DO !

Just so you guys know I am also working on the Kanji design that you wanted and I have another idea in the works...

cap

(captain @ Jan. 23 2007,16:01) I can tell you that these are the most comfortable sweatshirts that I have ever worn.... The fleece on the inside is soft, your gonna have a hard time keeping your significant other from wearing it... I DO !

Just so you guys know I am also working on the Kanji design that you wanted and I have another idea in the works...

cap
Count me in on the Kanji. 2 of them
super.gif

hey Cap did you get my pm bout the color of the "design", like havin the maroon on the black and grey hoodie/sweatshirt?

Ordered 2 - 1 Black & 1 Grey

Black - Hi-ya-boo-sah design

Grey - H.O.G. - design

Might change my mind on designs once you get the others that are in the works posted.

Black Hoodie
#2 Hayabusa Owners Group

Thank you and I await your next creations....hopefully there will be a shirt w/ the sexy silhouette of a healthy lady on a Busa.

beerchug.gif

(redkat05 @ Jan. 23 2007,15:07) hey Cap did you get my pm bout the color of the "design", like havin the maroon on the black and grey hoodie/sweatshirt?
Yeah we can do the maroon, it wont be very visible maroon on black but if thats what you want.....

Done
bowdown.gif

1xl Pink Hoodie( sorry Cap)
1xl Black Hoodie

Graphics to be determined.

(captain @ Jan. 23 2007,13:01) I can tell you that these are the most comfortable sweatshirts that I have ever worn.... The fleece on the inside is soft, your gonna have a hard time keeping your significant other from wearing it... I DO !

cap
you can count me in for a Kanji logo hoodie...let me know if/when you will have those avail

Let me ask you guys this...... Would you like to original artwork on the back of the hoodies and sweatshirts?

I own this artwork, I made it and since we are not buying the shirts from the vendor and I am printing them I can do these now.... I like this one better than just the single kanji on the back...

Your thoughts.

original_org_full.jpg

(captain @ Jan. 23 2007,21:45) Let  me ask you guys this...... Would you like to original artwork on the back of the hoodies and sweatshirts?

I own this artwork, I made it and since we are not buying the shirts from the vendor and I am printing them I can do these now.... I like this one better than just the single kanji on the back...

Your thoughts.
If you print it I will buy!!
super.gif

(captain @ Jan. 24 2007,00:45) Let  me ask you guys this...... Would you like to original artwork on the back of the hoodies and sweatshirts?

Your thoughts.
He!!z Yeah!
super.gif

(captain @ Jan. 23 2007,23:45) Let  me ask you guys this...... Would you like to original artwork on the back of the hoodies and sweatshirts?

Your thoughts.
i like it
beerchug.gif
...do i just go back to the original order page and order another hoodie and then respond to your e-mail later with which design i want on each one?

(captain @ Jan. 23 2007,22:31)
(redkat05 @ Jan. 23 2007,15:07) hey Cap did you get my pm bout the color of the "design", like havin the maroon on the black and grey hoodie/sweatshirt?
Yeah we can do the maroon, it wont be very visible maroon on black but if thats what you want.....
good point Cap, I retract my previous statement.

so that design is goin on the back of any of the three style hoodies/sweatshirts? If so this is for SURE gonna replace my favorite hoodie of all time and hold that rank for quite some time. Let us know Cap, sounds like a BANGIN idea

The artwork will go on the back and Hayabusa Owners Group will go on the middle front about 3 below the neck.....

The blue artwork isnt ready yet so dont buy a sweatshirt because you want ont of those...

I like that new design Cap!
[/Quote]

that is actually a 6 year old design that we have been selling forever...... the shirts are on the auction site now

(captain @ Jan. 24 2007,00:45) Let  me ask you guys this...... Would you like to original artwork on the back of the hoodies and sweatshirts?

Your thoughts.
Like the single Kanji better, but will buy either way you do it.

Just something about the graphics behind the Kanji doesnt do anything for me. Like the "Hayabusa.org" on it though. Buying either design you use though
super.gif

I can do the single Kanji to, my wife will attest that I have no taste or creativity
all_coholic.gif

I would like 1 hoodie XL black and 1 sweat shirt XL black both with #2 design H.O.G.
biggrin.gif

I don't have paypal.
sad.gif

Please pm me payment info
smile.gif

Back