Hoodies and sweatshirts.......

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
OK so your cries have been heard and I think that I am ready to meet your clothing desires. Hoodies and sweatshirts are a LOT more to purchase so what I am wanting to do is a pre-order like we have done in the past. I am going to offer two colors to start out with.. The sweatshirt and hoodie colors will be grey and black and you can choose what artwork from the three we have.

1. Hi ya boo sah shirt
sample-shirt-2.gif

2. Hayabusa Owners Group
sample-shirt-3.gif

3. OHP busa shirt
ohp99.jpg

The color of the artwork will be the opposite of the color of the sweatshirt.

Black sweatshirt -- white artwork

Grey Sweatshirt -- black artwork

I have to start somewhere.... I would like to take orders for about a week, then it will take me another week to get the shirts made and get them in the mail......  

Who is up for it...

CAp

ok ok scratch that question.  Iwill stick within the perimeters of the offered colors.

Sorry CApn didnt mean to take a tangent.

200.00 each,

you were so fast to reply I got all excited.....

30.00 each hoodie and that includes the shipping
25.00 each sweatshirt and that includes shipping

these are middle weight so they are not real heavy and not too light...

They are 50/50 cotton polyester with a fleece lining on the inside.. Both are 7.8oz, bot Hanes comfort blend and both have ribbed cuffs and bottom with set in sleeves...

Cap

If you guys trust me what I want to do is get you to pay for your shirts now and I will make them in the next two weeks..... That way I'm not out a huge amount of cash....

(captain @ Jan. 22 2007,23:08) If you guys trust me what I want to do is get you to pay for your shirts now and I will make them in the next two weeks..... That way I'm not out a huge amount of cash....
Done.  But does that include shipping?

Guess it would help if I read

I guaran damn tee that if you wanted a pink one I will get it.... I can get it up to a 3x and its a pale pink...

CAp

30.00 each hoodie and that includes the shipping
25.00 each sweatshirt and that includes shipping

[/Quote]

Shipping included in that price

Back