Hoodies and sweatshirts.......

Done. And just my $0.02.....why not raffle a his-and-hers set? Black for him & pink for her? Pink & pink for the SF Bay Area couples?  
tounge.gif

One more thing... I reduced the cost a couple of bucks for this preorder since you guys are helping me out.....

28.00 for hoodies
25 for sweatshirts

cap

Ok so I guess i'm confused, where do we send payment to? I'm down for a black hoodie in style #2(hayabusa owners group) Any chance of gettin different colored lettering? Not tryin to be a douche cap but just curious, i'm in either way so lemme know where to send the payment :-D

Hey Cap I'll take a 2x hoodie in black with Hayabusa Owners Group. When you send the email send it to this addy  jbretl@comcast.net  Thanks!  Paypal sent.

Just sent my paypal for an X-large grey hoodie. forgot to say I wanted the "HI YA BOO SAH lettering. sorry!

(runeight @ Jan. 22 2007,22:11)
(BlueHaya @ Jan. 22 2007,19:55) Can we get pink?    A real question
+1.....good question....

I'd buy a pink one!
pretty much everyone in southern cal would!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
[/Quote]
Watchout, Runeight,,,,we're everywhere
smileyexhibit.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'd take a black XXL hoodie with the Owner's group logo too
smile.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

is something amiss? I went to order and it only says $23? I thought it was $28, bonus for us or mistake on someone else's part?

(redkat05 @ Jan. 23 2007,11:28) is something amiss? I went to order and it only says $23? I thought it was $28, bonus for us or mistake on someone else's part?
I WANT MY $5 DOLLARS BACK!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

says $23 but shipping as $0 so I dunno. Lemme know what's up and i'll place my $$ into your hands cappy tan

(redkat05 @ Jan. 23 2007,11:32) says $23 but shipping as $0 so I dunno. Lemme know what's up and i'll place my $$ into your hands cappy tan
sweatshirts are $23 and hoodies are $28

ONLY FOR PRE-OREDERS

beerchug.gif

Just ordered - Cap, if you need any additional info - hit me up!

Looking forward to wearing the sweathirt for my Dad who can't pronounce Hayabusa correctly (or refuses to in my presence - lol)

just ordered my 2 hoodies and 1 sweatshirt!!

1-XXL gray sweat shirt w/ #2 HOG pic
1-small pink hoody w/ #2 HOG pic
1-XXL gray hoody w/ #2 HOG pic

Thanks Cap!!  
beerchug.gif

Chad

just adult sizes, I dont think there is a difference in the mens and womens

Back