Hoodies and sweatshirts.......

(Devil Dog @ Jan. 22 2007,21:08)
(BlueHaya @ Jan. 22 2007,19:55) Can we get pink?    A real question
+1.....good question....

I'd buy a pink one!
pretty much everyone in southern cal would!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(captain @ Jan. 22 2007,23:10) 30.00 each hoodie and that includes the shipping
25.00 each sweatshirt and that includes shipping

Shipping included in that price[/Quote]
Yeah. I'm a bright one huh?
biggrin.gif
Payment coming thru wiffs paypal as always
cool.gif

How about a bright neon pink hoodie with a rainbow on the front and hayabusa owners and Org. on the back?

Then I could wear it into an ice house and watch the leather clad bikers flip.

(captain @ Jan. 22 2007,22:13) Let me make an easy way to pay... please dont send anything yet
oops...i already did...sorry

(BlueHaya @ Jan. 22 2007,21:18) How about a bright neon pink hoodie with a rainbow on the front and hayabusa owners and Org. on the back?  

Then I could wear it into an ice house and watch the leather clad bikers flip.
~~OR~~

your pants flying off!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(heavybusa @ Jan. 22 2007,22:20)
(semi @ Jan. 22 2007,23:18)
(captain @ Jan. 22 2007,22:13) Let me make an easy way to pay... please dont send anything yet
oops...i already did...sorry
there is always one.  
guns.gif
that's just because i am one of a kind
laugh.gif

and i bet CAp is glad of that
biggrin.gif

OK you should be good to go... If you want to order more than one just click to the continue shopping button and you will come back to the post to choose again....

CAp

Not to poke fun
poke.gif
, but my daughter would LOVE a pink one. She made me buy her a Pink John Deere Hoodie for xmas, and we all know Deere's are green.

Anyways, at least in for a Black XL Hoodie

(mzrsq @ Jan. 22 2007,23:30) Not to poke fun  
poke.gif
, but my daughter would LOVE a pink one.  She made me buy her a Pink John Deere Hoodie for xmas, and we all know Deere's are green.

Anyways, at least in for a Black XL Hoodie
poke.gif
John Deere.........must be an Ohio thing
laugh.gif

poke.gif

OK so pink has been added to the list... The official color is pale pink, not a real bright pink but its pink none the less.... I added 1x > 3x and I pray that none of you buy anything bigger than a small........
smile.gif

cap

(captain @ Jan. 22 2007,23:45) OK so pink has been added to the list... The official color is pale pink, not a real bright pink but its pink none the less.... I added 1x > 3x and I pray that none of you buy anything bigger than a small........
smile.gif

cap
Don't think the pale pink will match VaBusa's fingernail polish................................Where's that pic
laugh.gif

When I get the shirts in I will send you all that have ordered an email asking what design you want.... Right now I need to just get the shirts ordered so that I can put the artwork on them....

Expect an email in the next week or two.

Cap

Back