HOODIE ORDERS -- Respond to this thread

Got mine today as well! Thanks Cap! PM sent.
beerchug.gif
super.gif

OK HUMMM, I work so many hours I cant think straight..I thought we were getting Tshirts.. DUH HUH.. I will if you still have them take a Black sweat shirt XL option 1...Thanks Cap.. nan nu nan nu PR

Here's mine. Man that maroon color on the grey kicks ass! Thanks for workin with me on it el capitan
busahoodie.jpg

got mine today also ............... thanks CAp. Good quality and sweatshirts here.

beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif
super.gif

IMG_0902.jpg

IMG_0903.jpg

IMG_0904.jpg

IMG_0905.jpg

I can't wait for this one to come in on a hoodie cap..............bring us the goods and we shall send you the cash ;-)
post-12-17503-original_org_full.jpg

even better yet instead of the grey "teeth" around the outside of that design maybe the "profile" of a chain, ya know?

Got mine, Nice work. After snubbing her nose at the original post, the wife loved them when she saw them
beerchug.gif

So....Cap't you wouldn't happen to have an XL Pink-option 2-white laying around you need to get rid of
rock.gif

Great work as always Doug.

Received on Sat! One black hoodie and one pink hoodie!
Looks great! Thanks Cap!

(captain @ Feb. 05 2007,20:50) I need these folks to pipe up and tell me what you want....

John Basile
Don Barnwell
ANDREW LUESSE
ron mcintyre
Jason Kin
NICHOLAS VALLAS
Brian Skinner
rene leblanc
Sorry cap I didn't see the post. I'd like a grey X-large with maroon lettering. or whatever coloring lettering you have available. I paid through pay pal I'll e-mail the particulars. Thanks

Back