HONESTY and integrity

I watched a show the other night where there are tests ongoing taking cashiers out of the system.
Each item is coded and when the cart is pushed through the sensors, it detects each item and produces a bill...even if the item is on the person and not in the cart. One doesn't even empty the cart and scan, it does it all automatically...

I've never actually seen anyone shoplift and would report them if I did.

On a personal level I am an extremely honest individual with a high level of integrity.
In my profession I am responsible for the operation of 3 fleet maintenance facilities and unfortunately sometimes I have to make decisions that cover our company. I mean this can be anything from telling a “white lie” saying parts are on “back order” when we really can’t get to certain vehicles. Finding a way to sell parts and make the issues relevant when my technicians mis-diagnose something. One thing I do is prioritize the little guys. Companies and customers that have 1 vehicle or a small fleet I put first because their fleet is their livelihood. The big entities I serve have enough vehicles to sustain business.

I'd sure like a seat of the pants comparison on all those 1000's , to check which I like the best !!
I never want to hear that Suzuki has made anymore gentlemen agreements with other manufacturers on speed or power restrictions , we all know every other manufacturer will crap on that and HP war without us loyal Suzuki followers !!
Lucky we got the best base powerplant for 'all motor' and 'turbo' applications , while everything else modified has limited life spans . :thumbsup:

He just cheats and tell no one....
3 can keep a secret.png

Back