HONESTY and integrity

ali123

Banned
do these two concepts mean anything to anyone anymore? makes me wonder now that each customer is responsible for scanning allll their own items at Walmart now....

do these two concepts mean anything to anyone anymore? makes me wonder now that each customer is responsible for scanning allll their own items at Walmart now....
Don’t think Walmart believes all their customers are honest. The camera with the monitor showing your face and what your scanning l kinda says completely opposite. I believe that’s what they have to do.

Don’t think Walmart believes all their customers are honest. The camera with the monitor showing your face and what your scanning l kinda says completely opposite. I believe that’s what they have to do.
and who monitors the monitors? do they make more than 9 bucks an hour to do DETECTIVE work?

and who monitors the monitors? do they make more than 9 bucks an hour to do DETECTIVE work?
Don’t work at Walmart so I have no idea. I’m sure it’s a low level employee. But it’s a deterrent for most people that would steal.
I’m sure you have a better eye for these thing. Better than even most detectivesi would guess. You miss the smallest details at your job it could be your life. For them a billion dollar company lost $4.

First of all don't worry about Walmart. they are saving so much by not paying cashiers they don't care about a little theft. Second I won't get political but if I had to feed kids I would do what I had to. I'm lucky I have never not been able to afford honesty!

I work alone for a reason . Over the years of training people it was just better to be a solo individual . Steeling tools , time , whatever they could . Or taking credit for work not performed by them , and laying their screw ups on someone else . I took a major butt chewing about ten years ago as I fried a mid rise elevator system that was connected to my fire system . I knew it was me , and told the Management who called for ER elevator service . My owner was pissed I fessed up to it . Everything was fixed in about 5 hours , and covered under a warranty management purchased from the elevator company for things like this . I felt bad for screwing up , but could hold my head up at the end of the day . I thought higher of my owner till that day .
The building Engineer later thanked me for my honesty as it made the process of repairs easier to figure out .
What I did to fry their board was short two different control circuits attached to my F/A relay .

Kind of crazy because I've been on jobs where the people you are honest to are dishonest and use it against you. It's a sad situation when our leaders are the biggest criminals around and everyone says, ok. What do we think the next generations are going to be like if they are watching our example?

Kind of crazy because I've been on jobs where the people you are honest to are dishonest and use it against you. It's a sad situation when our leaders are the biggest criminals around and everyone says, ok. What do we think the next generations are going to be like if they are watching our example?

The company I work for was bought by a much larger service who owns several companies in New York, Arizona, Alabama, and five or so other states. My boss stayed with the company as an advisor for acquisitions and mergers with other services. Things were going down hill so I original boss is in the process of negotiations to return the money he was paid in order to get the company he built from the ground up back to what it was. In doing this, he will sacrifice his retirement. These are the honest people I like to work for.

Back