Honestly, who here didn't see this coming from a mile away?

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
:cookoo:

news.jpg

Nothing is safe here.. I knew it would only be a matter of time..

I'd like to thank the academy...

And FastFrog.... :bowdown:

i know this story has been "altered", there is no way that face is only 20 years old :rofl:

I saw this on the new this morning. Apparently, it was a middle school library though according to officials. SMH

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Name change to Pee-Wee is in order!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Name change to Pee-Wee is in order!!!!

I though you were banned.. :banghead:

Does Bots look like Keenan Cahill to anyone else?

Does anyone else here bust out laughing each and every time you see that pic of Bots? He looks so genuinely needy, pathetic, and if someone took his puppy or he's the one that needs a home :rofl: I'm so glad that photo exists Bots. :bowdown:

Does anyone else here bust out laughing each and every time you see that pic of Bots? He looks so genuinely needy, pathetic, and if someone took his puppy or he's the one that needs a home :rofl: I'm so glad that photo exists Bots. :bowdown:

If you could only see the rest of the photo. Let's just say I know why your work is having issues. :whistle:

Back to the OP...what odds do you give that he'll ignore the ban and be back at it soon enough...sickos are sick can't help themselves. The librarian just needs to put it in a paper cutter....problem solved...

Back