Honest Answers Please!!

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
So I have a question, how many of you remember your childhood??
Pics of you and your father, or mother?
How many of you don’t remember either or just one?
Do you remember your mother more than your father, or your
Father more than your mother??
Just curious,, and more question, as this post goes on,,
Please just answer the direct question, there will be more questions to follow!
Also are your parents still together, or when did they separate???

i remember both...i dont have pics on my computer. father passed in 05. mother i see all the time

Broken home, few pics and memories, I heard my father has cancer, which is well deserved and ah, yeah, great mother tho.

Many fond memories of the childhood, lots of photos, even some super 8 movie footage. Mother still plays a more important role to this day. Father betrayed the family and split when I was 10, 37 years later haven't seen nor heard from him which is fine by me.

I remember both equally, and I remember most of my childhood. Parents were always together.

I remember my childhood very well and it was amazing. Both parents are alive and very active but their relationship has soured a bit. I have lots of pictures and it's a bit like an enlisted military Cosby Show. You shouldn't have asked about the pictures!:laugh:

Coopers-01.jpg

Mother.jpg

SCN_0001.jpg

Both my parents are still alive and still married to each other. 57 years now. I remember my childhood starting around the age of 5. My dad was very strict when I was younger and I was scared to death of him. Funny thing though, he never spanked me. He just had a very deep voice that you knew when you were in trouble. I have a good relationship with both of them now and talk to my dad several times a week. More so than my mom. I have a few pictures on my computer and my parents have some movies of us.

I was closer to my mother than my father as she was the one that always supported my addiction to the go fast, competition drug. When used to race she was the loudest 4'11" Irish woman you'd ever seen and I could here her screaming across the track at me. My dad hated me racing so he never went. But we did the fishing trips and such. So my memories are fond but very different for both.

Both still alive but been separated for about twenty years. Father has remarried. I'm still close to them and see both almost daily. Dad just moved back from Cyprus after fifteen years to be close to his grandson, seen me enough already he says :)
I remember my childhood in blotches. Remember some schools, some things I did in that school. I remember family vacations. At like 3 or 4 we lived in Paris for a short while and I remember seeing the F1A Gp of France. I remember being at and inside the Pyramids. I remember two yrs of living in war in Beirut and all the things a child should not have seen. I remember riding with my dad and older brother in Tn. Strangely my high school and short time in Ct is a blur? May have had something to do with all the Dead shows I went to :laugh: I vividly remember each and every accident/crash I've had as well. And for some reason I still remember the phone numbers to every house I lived in back to about age 6-7.

But I can't remember what I ate for dinner last night :laugh:

So I have a question, how many of you remember your childhood??
Very well, all the good and some of the not so good.
Pics of you and your father, or mother?
Have lots of pics at home, one of my dad below.
Do you remember your mother more than your father, or your Father more than your mother??
Remember both equally, they were very special; miss them.
Also are your parents still together, or when did they separate???[/QUOTE]
Parents were together, had a very special relationship, hard role models to follow. Mom passed away first, dad later.

Dad.jpg

Dad.jpg

Divorced before I was a year old. Saw my father once every year or two. I feel that it was a good thing my mom divorced him and he was not a big role in my life. I still talk to him every other week or so. Decent person, just does not know how to be a father at all. I feel sorry for him.

My mom has loads of pictures and I remember my childhood pretty well.

So I have a question, how many of you remember your childhood?? Remember it well, mostly all good. Few frustrations but wouldn't change much.
Pics of you and your father, or mother? Several on Facebook.
How many of you don’t remember either or just one? Both
Do you remember your mother more than your father, or your
Father more than your mother?? Both equally
Also are your parents still together, or when did they separate? Both are still together

I can remember some events back to about age 3. Riding a real horse by age 5. I can remember some events as a child but not sure as to what age I was. Example. I remember my brother running over me in a go-cart but I don't remember how old I was. I remember him wrecking my mom's VW but I don't remember how old I was when it happened.

I remember both my parents equally. My mom was a housewife in the traditional sense. No matter what she was always home there for us. I remember my dad equally but for different reasons. I know he worked every day doing something. What I remember most was the things my dad and I would do together when he was home on weekends. So my mom I remember as always being there, but my dad was probably more vivid memories as they always revolved around being with him doing "neat" stuff when he was home.

They are both alive. Dad is 93, Mom is 86. Married 67 years.

Mum is 83 and Dad is 84, think they have been married 57 years.

See them every day now they have moved in next door.

I'll see if I can find some pics.

Remember some of my childhood, will wait for further questions.

I have good memories of my chilehood and both of my parents. I have albums of pictures of them and our family, both when we lived in Holland and after moving to the US.

I was a little closer to my mom than my dad because he was the diciplinarian of the family. My mother died about 9 years ago and I have become a lot closer to my dad since then. We play golf, go fishing all the time.

My parents remained in a loving marraige until my mom died. My father remarried recently so now I have a loving step-mom.

Mother mainly biological father some scattered. Step father lots.

No pics at all for bio father but lots of my parents.

i remember mine not alot of pic but i remember mine well crazy thing i remember the most is all the buttt whippen i got & today im thankful for them all bc when i b on my dum ish i still remember D whippen parents still together 42 yr asof yesrterday 12-9 love equal almost more so toward dad bd we can have guy talks but get it twisted will die for moms nolove lost at all shes a great woman

My memories start at age 3, equal memories, but I spent the majority of my time with my mother, actually at school and with friends. I have pics. Dad had his super 8s made into a VHS years ago. Both are well into their 80's and have been married for 60+

i remember alot of my childhood and mom and dad.. me and my dad were very close, the last child and the spoiled one!!:laugh: i own lot of their pix and quite few around my place on walls and furnitures.. i lost my dad in 1978 to a horrible fire accident at home and lost my mom in 1995..RIP both..

Back