Honda's Next-Generation V4 Superbike ?

mountainmotor

Donating Member
Registered
Honda's Next-Generation V4 Superbike—and MotoGP Platform?

Honda RVF1000R | Coming Soon? - Motorcyclist magazine

If true, it just confirms my belief that the next liter bike from Suzuki will be built off the GSV-R MotoGP bike . It just stands to reason with the 2012 GP rules changes.

Back to the Honda, way back they said the VFR1200F basic engine platform would support from 1000 to 1500cc's. I would rather them build the 1500cc engine- i need the OEM stroker crank and rods .:laugh:

Honestly that was kind of disapointing. I was really hoping the new CBR would be the V4 superbike. I'm really not interested in Honda making a 20-40,000 dollar bike. I sure hope Suzuki can bring out a good product otherwise it looks like I'll be picking up one of those Kawi's.

Suzuki has been knocking it out of the park in Moto GP so I'm sure anything based on that design will be a real winner...

Honestly that was kind of disapointing. I was really hoping the new CBR would be the V4 superbike. I'm really not interested in Honda making a 20-40,000 dollar bike. I sure hope Suzuki can bring out a good product otherwise it looks like I'll be picking up one of those Kawi's.

That's exactly how I feel

Black Mamba Motorcycle GIF by Moore Mafia

Back