Honda of Avon in Ohio is Closing

Mr Droo

Registered
That's right, another motorcycle shop is closing. Honda of Avon, in Avon, Ohio is forced to close due to this crappy economy. The last day for sales is January 24, 2010. They had a lot of great gear, tires, cleaning stuff, parts, and a myriad of other great stuff left in stock. I bought a set of grips and a throttle rocker and it came to $10.00.

Just an FYI

Sorry to hear, but in a few years we'll all be riding around on bikes and scooters anyway :whistle:

I didn't look at the helmets since I bought a new one last summer. They had boxes and boxes of new helmets. The only ones I noticed were HJC and Joe Rocket. I'm not sure if they are part of the x-treme cycle group or not. I mainly went in there to get Plexus and Maxima Chain Wax. Which reminds me, I'm going to have to find another place to buy that stuff!

Wow. A friend of mine lives in Sheffield and goes there all the time. I'll have to let him know. And maybe head over there next weekend.

They arent part of X-treme cycle group are they? I got my Busa from them in Brillaint OH
I got my bike at xtreme also (just off US70 at the PA border) can not imagine they would be folding up... they move a lot of bikes..

Back