Honda East

A quote from the man himself...

If you want to get in contact with someone quicker, send an email to Nate@hondaeasttoledo.com. Just tell him you've purchased stuff before from me and that you should already be in the computer with your contact info. Also make sure to remind him you are on Hayabusa.org

There are other sponsors if you need parts fast oem stuff / aftermarket...pm some of the other people if you don't get a quick reply

I emailed his replacement about a week ago to no avail... :down:

I miss Justin....

IDK?? Seems like @ least once a week somebody on here is posting asking who or how 2 get in contact with Honda East...

I know that wasn't an issue when Justin was @ the reins :whistle:

Just for everyone's info, Joshua, who took Justin's place is no longer at Honda East either. Nate is taking care of the .Org members for now until they hire someone to take Joshua's place. Just found this out today and thought I'd pass it on.

Just for everyone's info, Joshua, who took Justin's place is no longer at Honda East either. Nate is taking care of the .Org members for now until they hire someone to take Joshua's place. Just found this out today and thought I'd pass it on.

that 'splains a lot Lucy - thanks for the info!

Back