Honda East Toledo leaving the site....

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Just thought I would let everyone know that after a great and long run Honda East Toledo has decided to pull sponsorship from the site. From the discussions I have had with Jason it has nothing to do with the site or the amount of business we provide but more about having someone that can take care of the customers as they email, call and working on the forum in messages. Today will be the last day that they will be advertising on the site but make no mistake if you have business with them they are not going anywhere and they are still going to take care of all transactions that are pending.

Thanks for 3 1/2 years of great support Honda East we appreciate all you did for us!

We do have an opening for a company that wants to come in and take over a lot of OEM orders for plastics and things so if you know of a dealership or company send them to me...

Captain

Thank you Honda East. You have been a lot of help and I will still call you!!

Well that just plain sucks. They have taken great care of me, with all the bikes i work on.

First M&R, now Honda East.

hmmm....i dont want to sound like a jerk but it almost sounds like all our orders and services we give them isnt worth the time of someone there to do something as simple as answer an email or handle a parts order online. Not good business in my book. I have had nothing but great service from justin when he was there and the man. Disappointing they are bailing on us.

Omar called 'em last week, sounds like small staff and perhaps they're just overwhelmed at the moment, but nothing but good things to say about what they've done for everyone and I wish them well!!

Hate to see 'em go...

Well Cloud Nine Motorsports can handle all your OEM needs just pm me or email is best. I respond right away. It just takes a few days from any suzuki warehouse to get the same items.I keep mint used items in stock also... Good Luck Toledo Honda East

Booo.. Honda East has help wanted ads on Facebook weekly. Evidently nobody wants to work anymore. :(

why work when you can vote yourself free stuff.... (sarcasm)

I stopped in there last August and talked to them and the shop is not big and they dont look like they have a big staff in the parts area. phone was ringing off the hook while i was there. Decent folks though and they had the Victory i wanted in the color. ... Maybe they are still holding it for me. :whistle:

Bummer Justin was awesome!! Now I gotta figure out what to do with my battery I got from them and the waruntee . I guess I gortta call.

Back