Honda CBR1000RR

Yes.  Why is it that the tails on the new liter bikes so high?  Is it so the Busa will have a harder time kicking their asses?  :)

I like it! Come on guys these bikes are not designed for comfort. They are race replicas designed to win championships. It is not a Sport Touring bike.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

I like it!  Come on guys these bikes are not designed for comfort.  They are race replicas designed to win championships.  It is not a Sport Touring bike.

Marc "Howlin Mad"
For me it's not that it's not sport-touring, but that it's so friggen boxy looking........just doesn't look like much imagination, or blood, sweat, and tears went into the bodywork, but then.....I guess they build it to win races, not look pretty.
You have to admit that the Busa is a very unique looking bike.
The CBR1000, new R1, and the gixxer 1k look very similar, but at least the gixxer looks a little better. :super:

I like all the updated designs of the liter class bikes...They look fast and agile and that's what their designed for the track...I personally don't want to get stuck on one but you never know...

Personally I think it looks a little odd, but then again the 'Busa had people scratching their heads when it came out as well. It could be that it'll grow on you, just as the "Busa did.

Johncal

Back