Honda CBR 1200 XX

if honduh had ...."The world's fastest production vehicle" .
I'd be there . For my own reasons . Suzuki Canada SUCKS . They really do . Got an alluminum sub frame in Europe , hit the dealer...get a steel one FREE . Just poop like that . I've waited 3 months for parts before frm Zook.
I work on bikes the odd time....HonDuh...there gr8, parts in ten days tops .

Honda hasnt slacked off...they build more engines in the world than anybody . Bikes,lawnmowers,outboards,weedwhackers,CARS, u name it.
They seem to still have some sort of PRIDE . Thats what this , that , an' every other fuggin' thing comes down too.
PRIDE . I own a Busa...I love it .
BUT....if it were made by Honda....I'd love it even more .
Kawi , Yam , Something that I cant even read the manual for: Duc's,BMW,Aprilla,...where's yer support when u buy one of those things.....I dunno....

You know whats shiddy about today , an' the human RACE.
Everyone's in a hurry . Crank out this car.crank out this bike. Get all the money . THEN WE'LL WORRY ABOUT RECALLS.

I had a 1953 ford pick-up . 400,000 plus miles on it . The new owner is still driving it . Original flat head V8 , original trans , original everything .

MY ADVICE....buy the one with the FEWEST RECALLS.

ISN'T that FUGGIN' SAD . WE ARE ALL DOPES .

They keep crankin' this poop out, we keep buyin' it.

My 2000 Bus has 12,000 miles on it . I've gone into the fuel pump twice . It needs a manual cam chain tensioner put in,an' the factory one thrown out , it has an' alluminum sub frame that could fail if I carry a fat chick , it vibrates , the hump scratches the paint every time I take it off, blah blah blah......
where does it end ?

IT SHOULD END WITH US....the consumer...

We're all just to fuggin' lazy to bother....

BUMMER......G' Nigh' Bro....

Some of the fellas here are pretty clueless so don't write in stone everything you hear first of all the Hayabusa will never need a facelift because its design is like only 50 years ahead of everything else in the market I wonder why they designed the GSXR1000 to look almost identical secondly everybody talks about linked brakes like they know what they are talking about they are the best brakes around-I used to own the XX  and drove a alot of bikes and trust me if you get used to them they are unbeatable, Honda never manufactured a bike with inadequate brakes now for my Busa I wish I had those linked brakes.
Linked brakes are for posers! Of course that is my opinion, and I am entitled to it!

Kinda tough to lock-up the rear and oversteer going into a turn (true racing style). What about burnouts?? And, lowering the frontend with the rear brake during a wheelie? It is bad to lock the front while it's in the air, 'cause it tends to be a bit %*%^$#y when you come back down... Been there done that.

Also, Nothing (yet) can replace the abilities of a finely tuned rider... What if your tire stops on a cola can and starts to lose it? I would prefer to relieve pressure on the guilty tire and keep it going on the other. How about a blowout? I have had 3 blowouts (1 was the front tire - scary sh!t) and I am not sure how comfy I would be with linked brakes for those times.

Finally, if you wanna rely on the linked brake system instead of being able to manage on your own, by all means... Be my friggin' guest. But, leave me out!

Perhaps some of us aren't as clueless as SOME of us suspect.

The Rippah.

BTW - If they still painted a big "VFR" on the side of the interceptor, I would be tempted too... Since those are my initials...

tounge.gif

Call my vain...

( ;

The Rippah.
the rippah.....whoa....does that bring back memories .

"O hear my warning,never turn yer back on the Ripper".

Sorry....had a flashback .

A song written by Rob Halford of Judas Priest . The Ripper.

A very cool tune about that turn of the century English surgeon .

A surgeon who practiced , PERHAPS , without a licence.

GR8 tune . AHHH...there was a day , when "The Priest" blasted from the stereo.....

Don' believe me......chec this out....

Judas_priest.jpg

OH Dear, Rubberside is that Cute little bottle of Sambuca yours?
rock.gif
Here I thought you were all hardcore... Oh the horror, do you sip tea with the ole pinky extended?
jump9.gif

Some of the fellas here are pretty clueless so don't write in stone everything you hear first of all the Hayabusa will never need a facelift because its design is like only 50 years ahead of everything else in the market I wonder why they designed the GSXR1000 to look almost identical secondly everybody talks about linked brakes like they know what they are talking about they are the best brakes around-I used to own the XX  and drove a alot of bikes and trust me if you get used to them they are unbeatable, Honda never manufactured a bike with inadequate brakes now for my Busa I wish I had those linked brakes.
Linked brakes are for posers!  Of course that is my opinion, and I am entitled to it!

Kinda tough to lock-up the rear and oversteer going into a turn (true racing style).  What about burnouts??  And, lowering the frontend with the rear brake during a wheelie?  It is bad to lock the front while it's in the air, 'cause it tends to be a bit %*%^$#y when you come back down...  Been there done that.

Also, Nothing (yet) can replace the abilities of a finely tuned rider...  What if your tire stops on a cola can and starts to lose it?  I would prefer to relieve pressure on the guilty tire and keep it going on the other.  How about a blowout?  I have had 3 blowouts (1 was the front tire - scary sh!t) and I am not sure how comfy I would be with linked brakes for those times.

Finally, if you wanna rely on the linked brake system instead of being able to manage on your own, by all means...  Be my friggin' guest.  But, leave me out!

The Rippah.
Linked Brakes are for Posers?...Heh, Rip I was thinking linked brakes are about as Anti-poser as you can get. No Burnouts, and stoppies/wheelies being sorta messed with.

You know what I would like on a bike brake wise? Switchable ABS. That would be the poop, find yourself on an unfamiliar gravely road click we have ABS, in the rain Click, away we go.
Then when it's time to ride it like ya stole it? Turn off the ABS and go to work...Ah that would be the ticket.

Oh hey, BTW your Avatar Rocks...What did you use to create it? Very Slick Bro.

The Rippah.
the rippah.....whoa....does that bring back memories .

"O hear my warning,never turn yer back on the Ripper".

Sorry....had a flashback .

A song written by Rob Halford of Judas Priest . The Ripper.

A very cool tune about that turn of the century English surgeon .  

A surgeon who practiced , PERHAPS , without a licence.

GR8 tune .   AHHH...there was a day , when "The Priest" blasted from the stereo.....

Don' believe me......chec this out....
Yeah yeah... I am old too... But, my favorite is the Green Manalinchi.

Linked brakes are for posers!  Of course that is my opinion, and I am entitled to it!

Kinda tough to lock-up the rear and oversteer going into a turn (true racing style).  What about burnouts??  And, lowering the frontend with the rear brake during a wheelie?  It is bad to lock the front while it's in the air, 'cause it tends to be a bit %*%^$#y when you come back down...  Been there done that.

Also, Nothing (yet) can replace the abilities of a finely tuned rider...  What if your tire stops on a cola can and starts to lose it?  I would prefer to relieve pressure on the guilty tire and keep it going on the other.  How about a blowout?  I have had 3 blowouts (1 was the front tire - scary sh!t) and I am not sure how comfy I would be with linked brakes for those times.

Finally, if you wanna rely on the linked brake system instead of being able to manage on your own, by all means...  Be my friggin' guest.  But, leave me out!

The Rippah.
Linked Brakes are for Posers?...Heh, Rip I was thinking linked brakes are about as Anti-poser as you can get.  No Burnouts, and stoppies/wheelies being sorta messed with.  

You know what I would like on a bike brake wise?  Switchable ABS.  That would be the poop, find yourself on an unfamiliar gravely road click we have ABS, in the rain Click, away we go.
Then when it's time to ride it like ya stole it?  Turn off the ABS and go to work...Ah that would be the ticket.

Oh hey, BTW your Avatar Rocks...What did you use to create it?  Very Slick Bro.
Yeah, switchable ABS would be kicker! I think the Corvette used to have that a couple of years ago... Dunno anymore.

If they would make it ABS, we could just make a switchable circuit that would bypass the ABS fuse when necessary.

Thanks for the avatar complement rev! Here is how I did it:
1. I always use Fireworks for my photo editing (similar to Photoshop, but a hell-of-a-lot cheaper).
2. I used a shareware called Easy Morph (emorph) to make them come together. And, saved it as an animated GIF.
3. Used Fireworks again to shrink it down and cleanup the animation a bit.

Sometimes, I also use Adobe Premiere to add extra effects.

rock.gif
 Here I thought you were all hardcore...  Oh the horror, do you sip tea with the ole pinky extended?
jump9.gif
funny you should mention all that...

1. the buka is mine . I drink it straight up at room temp with a Guiness or Steinlager chaser . It's fun stuff . At parties the tuff guys used to come over an' ask about it . Then..we'd have a lil' party . It goes down like liquid heaven, an THEN....delivers a punch that can knock ya straight to hell.
I've drank one or two of the boys under , with this shid .
Its smooth an warm....an' then POW....hee hee hee

2. Do I sip tea . No . I used to drink tea . (My mom was English) Gave up tea an' coffee , they make me wanna smoke too much ....which I also gave up .

OK...now the funny part .

3. I do drink from bottles an' glasses , with the ole pinky SORTA extended . yuk yuk yuk . Its weird . I drink with my left hand . Picture this . I pick up a bottle of beer with the tips of my fingers an thumb . 99 times outa of hundred, the ole pinky just flails behind . Doin its own thing . Its quite pronounced . Before I figured it out (stopped giving a fug about what anybody thought really) I used to make a concious effort at parties as a kid , to not drink beer like the Queen of England might . If friends pointed it out , it led to a laff.......if some jerk pointed it out.......it very often led to an' exchange of unpleasantries , if you know what I mean.

sorry fer the long 1...it was supposed to be an' amusing anochdote[sp]....instead it may have become............. "Rubber-Ramblings"

Dude (Relish-or something) don't get your Gstring in a twist , because you are quoting Mr Kunitsugu from Sport Rider doesn't make you into the rider. From the way you sound I can understand your riding skills are garbage, go and sell the Hayabusa before you wrap it around a pole thanks to your lifting your back wheel when it stops spinning or some poop like that. Grab your hash pipe now and don't ride that nice bike its worth more now than if its smashed!!

rock.gif
 Here I thought you were all hardcore...  Oh the horror, do you sip tea with the ole pinky extended?
jump9.gif
funny you should mention all that...

1.  the buka is mine . I drink it straight up at room temp with a Guiness or Steinlager chaser .  It's fun stuff .  At parties the tuff guys used to come over an' ask about it . Then..we'd have a lil' party .  It goes down like liquid heaven,  an THEN....delivers a punch that can knock ya straight to hell.
 I've drank one or two of the boys under , with this shid .
    Its smooth an warm....an' then POW....hee hee hee

2.  Do I sip tea .  No . I used to drink tea . (My mom was English)   Gave up tea an' coffee , they make me wanna smoke too much ....which I also gave up .

OK...now the funny part .

3.  I do drink from bottles an' glasses , with the ole pinky SORTA extended .  yuk yuk yuk .  Its weird . I drink with my left hand . Picture this . I pick up a bottle of beer with the tips of my fingers an thumb .  99 times outa of hundred, the ole pinky just flails behind . Doin its own thing . Its quite pronounced .     Before I figured it out (stopped giving a fug about what anybody thought really)   I used to make a concious effort at parties as a kid , to not drink beer like the Queen of England might .    If friends pointed it out , it led to a laff.......if some jerk pointed it out.......it very often led to an' exchange of unpleasantries ,  if you know what I mean.

sorry fer the long 1...it was supposed to be an' amusing anochdote[sp]....instead it may have become.............    "Rubber-Ramblings"
Thats cool, maybe I will have to give it a try. I cannot talk, I'm pretty crazy about white russians and they are not especially manly...or if I am getting tired I'll pour myself a Dooley's and coffee, now this is girly drink... Dooley's is an English toffee Liquor, in a clown striped bottle...yeah but it tastes good. I do not think I have ever tried Sambuca honestly...

Good job with the smoking...I was quit for about 3 years then recently took it up again...I figure I'll quit again in July...

Later

Dude (Relish-or something) don't get your Gstring in a twist , because you are quoting Mr Kunitsugu from Sport Rider doesn't make you into the rider. From the way you sound I can understand your riding skills are garbage, go and sell the Hayabusa before you wrap it around a pole thanks to your lifting your back wheel when it stops spinning or some poop like that. Grab your hash pipe now and don't ride that nice bike its worth more now than if its smashed!!
George Is it?  I know that being you must be plenty hard as it is...So I will go easy on you.  You cannot form a complete sentence, seem to only have the most basic grasp of the English language, and I am not sure you have ever heard of this little thing we call punctuation.  (It's them little dots and lines between sentences)  Give them a try.  

Basically there isn't any point in talking to someone like yourself.  Sounds like mother nature has pretty much dealt you a life from the discard pile, there is really nothing I can do to you or for you.  "You got tied to the tracks of life and that stupid train just keeps running right over you doesn't it."  Besides the more you post the more obvious it becomes that you are just a frustrated semi-sentient little man and all you want to do is run your mouth and speak of things that you are obviously ill equipped to understand.  

What I find amusing is that you come out of no where and tell me that I do not know what I am talking about, I have no riding skills, like wearing G-strings, and I smoke hash...

Well I find it amusing that you got the g-string thing right, but I look better in them than your girlfriend did anyway...  
jump9.gif
besides, they help with the ventilation while riding…Cheek Chillers...
thumbs-up.gif

You want to come out and start something online but you do not have the mental capacity to actually get anywhere.  I am sorry for you, I really am.  Try to find something that makes you happy, I don’t know, knitting or something.  When you finally get a motorcycle maybe that will help fill your empty little life with some joy...

At least until the ten year old next door knocks you off it and steals it from you.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Love and Kisses REVLIS.
kiss.gif

laugh.gif

"You got tied to the tracks of life and that stupid train just keeps running right over you doesn't it."  
stop it man....my girlfriend came in to see what I was laughing at.....this was just one of 'em .
laugh.gif

be carefull peter parker , you've entered into a battle of wits....
an' yer just not gonna win it....not with them SLOGUNS.

hee hee hee.... battle , slo-guns ...some times ....

HEY all sorry for all the BS posts...Off topic Crap...

I just do not like having my life explained and my riding skills blasted by some old fart from up north...
wink.gif

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orangered'>Besides that is RUBBERSIDES job and he does it well!!!</span></span>
jump9.gif

eek2.gif

Back to business ya'll, I am done.  

So, Does anyone have any fresh insight on the New Hondas for 04/05?

Ya Pack of Clueless Bastards...
sigh.gif
OK OK...
biggrin.gif

Back