Homeland

GNBRETT

Registered
ok, who's a fan? im totally addicted to this show....! the storyline could go on for years and branch off in any direction. probably the best show I've ever seen on TV. and how HOT is Brody's wife? OMG lord have mercy!

th.jpeg

Im with you on this one. She is hot..got to see a little more than expected of her in the episode when brody army friend came over to stay with the family. Oh Yeah the show is great !!! I record it every Sunday to make sure I don't miss it.

I've heard it's a great show...I need to see for myself I suppose.

I just discovered American Horror Story and I'm addicted!! Damn streaming netflix entire seasons all at once...I may not see daylight for weeks! :whistle:

Morena Baccarin...noticed her way back when she starred in the short-lived TV series "V" (circa 2009)....just can't decide if SHORT, MEDIUM or LONG HAIR is best :bowdown:
P.S. One thing I am sure of though is...NO BLONDE :(

emmys-baccarin1_354x500.jpg
0801-daily-morena-baccarin-1.jpg

Carrie listens worse than a 5yr old with ADD :laugh:

Great show, it a dexter are my Sunday night. Really curious why Sol wasn't allowed to leave CIA HQ last night, very dramatic.

I'll have to try it too. It's not on during Sunday night football is it...............???

Hmmm.... I was thinking that the plot was getting a little tired the last couple of episodes...even predictable. I don't see this going on for more than one more season. As far as Brody's wife, :thumbsup:

Hmmm.... I was thinking that the plot was getting a little tired the last couple of episodes...even predictable. I don't see this going on for more than one more season. As far as Brody's wife, :thumbsup:

I didn't know how they'd make a 2nd season, but the did so I'm not giving up on em. :laugh:

Carrie listens worse than a 5yr old with ADD :laugh:

Great show, it a dexter are my Sunday night. Really curious why Sol wasn't allowed to leave CIA HQ last night, very dramatic.

Sol wasn't allowed to leave because he knows Estes has Quinn there to kill Brody once they catch Nazir.

Jessica Brody is smokin!!!

And I love that show. Right up there with all of my other favorites!

I watch dexter every Sunday and keep seeing the previews for homeland. I want to check it out, but like vabs, I'm afraid if I get into it ill be glued to the tv for a week trying to catch up.

I watch dexter every Sunday and keep seeing the previews for homeland. I want to check it out, but like vabs, I'm afraid if I get into it ill be glued to the tv for a week trying to catch up.

This is definitely not a jump in and figure it out show, us gotta start season 1, episode 1. It's worth the hours on the couch. :thumbsup:

Back