Home Town Hero... NOT

OMG!! Why is his wife still married to him!!! DANG!!!! I hope they add attempted 1st degree murder to those charges!!!

Sad if it true.

I remember when I was in the AF they sent a guy i knew very well to prison for 25 years for the 7 counts of attempted murder, aggraveted assult and a host of other charges for the exact same thing. He was always claimimg he was innocent and not HIV possitive but had some blood disorder.

He was married and wife was pregnant at the time. 2 of the victims were his wife and unborn child. The other 5 were from before he was married, so no adultry charges.

6 years after he was Court Martialed I saw him at the outprocessing center on the base. He told me he had just been released because his conviction was overturned after a civilian lab confirmed he had a blood disorder and not HIV. Don't know if he was telling the truth of got out on some kind of early release.

This was 20 years ago, if he was telling the truth I hope the AF is using better testing methods than they did in the 90s.

if he knew, he needs to be charged to the fullest extent of the law, sick sob!!

Back