Home safe

semperfi

Registered
I had a great ride home. I stopped in Cape Gurardeau, MO on the way back for a family reunion. I enjoyed the Org-family reunion too! :thumbsup:

Very nice to meet you, and to get to talk with ya. :thumbsup:

John , I can't wait to see yah again @ the next MNG , You take good care of yourself ! :thumbsup:

hey, John! It was good to hang with you, too! Glad you got to do a couple of family reunions. Look forward to riding with you again. Have a good 'un! :beerchug:

John it was great to see you again and as always, I enjoyed chatting with you. When I head to Hopkinsville,I'm looking forward to dropping in to see ya and checking out that Cobra Gunship:thumbsup: Glad you made it home safe:beerchug:

Great to meet you, semperfi. You're very photogenic.
DSC_7465web.jpg

:beerchug:

Sounds like you had a great time with some great people!!!

it was great to see you again...it's sad we live so close together and only seem to get together in Arkansas :laugh: i'll have to grab BusaWhipped and drag him along with me down your way before the year is over :beerchug:

it was great to see you again...it's sad we live so close together and only seem to get together in Arkansas :laugh: i'll have to grab BusaWhipped and drag him along with me down your way before the year is over :beerchug:

Good Idea. There are some scenic roads just South of here in the Shawnee Nat. Forest.

Back