Home safe

semperfi

Registered
I had a great ride home. I stopped in Cape Gurardeau, MO on the way back for a family reunion. I enjoyed the Org-family reunion too! :thumbsup:

macon454

181.552 mph Texas mile on a B-King 3/28/09, AKA "C
Donating Member
Registered
Very nice to meet you, and to get to talk with ya. :thumbsup:

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
John , I can't wait to see yah again @ the next MNG , You take good care of yourself ! :thumbsup:

Jay Willie

Donating Member
Registered
hey, John! It was good to hang with you, too! Glad you got to do a couple of family reunions. Look forward to riding with you again. Have a good 'un! :beerchug:

S-R Racing

Registered
John it was great to see you again and as always, I enjoyed chatting with you. When I head to Hopkinsville,I'm looking forward to dropping in to see ya and checking out that Cobra Gunship:thumbsup: Glad you made it home safe:beerchug:

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
:beerchug:

Sounds like you had a great time with some great people!!!

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
it was great to see you again...it's sad we live so close together and only seem to get together in Arkansas :laugh: i'll have to grab BusaWhipped and drag him along with me down your way before the year is over :beerchug:

semperfi

Registered
it was great to see you again...it's sad we live so close together and only seem to get together in Arkansas :laugh: i'll have to grab BusaWhipped and drag him along with me down your way before the year is over :beerchug:
Good Idea. There are some scenic roads just South of here in the Shawnee Nat. Forest.