Home Made Chili

Amode

Registered
Making some chili for lunch on these cold days.

116-1637_IMG.jpg

116-1638_IMG.jpg

i want some!:please:
sure see alot of ingridients on that kitchen counter!!!

Last edited:
If any body wants the reciepe you can have it. Its good. Just finished it. It only took 4 beers. :beerchug:

116-1639_IMG.jpg

Yummy.. about time I make a big batch of green chili :)

OMG Chilli Verde! wonderfull stuff. You would be amazed at home many people have no idea what that is. Bogus and i compared recipes a few months back and i made a big pot. I have a stash in the freezer i'm geting out today! Now where are my torillas? :thumbsup:

OMG Chilli Verde! wonderfull stuff. You would be amazed at home many people have no idea what that is. Bogus and i compared recipes a few months back and i made a big pot. I have a stash in the freezer i'm geting out today! Now where are my torillas? :thumbsup:
:laugh: I feel like Homer Simpson right now.... ::::::chili:::::::: :drool:

What? How do you not know what Chili Verde is?? OMG that sounds good... I have a small pork roast in the freezer too... hmm... :whistle:

great... I made the mistake of opening this thread with my husband standing right here. That was a BAD idea!

What? How do you not know what Chili Verde is?? OMG that sounds good... I have a small pork roast in the freezer too... hmm... :whistle:

I lived in Denver for 9 years and 2 of those i lived in an apartment right next to this mexican owned bar/ grill. Every day after work it was a bowl of green chilli and a dos XX ...that was 20 years ago and am now just satisfied with my version of it.

I lived in Denver for 9 years and 2 of those i lived in an apartment right next to this mexican owned bar/ grill. Every day after work it was a bowl of green chilli and a dos XX ...that was 20 years ago and am now just satisfied with my version of it.

Do you have a recipe? Always nice to try someone elses...

probably not too different than yours...try using butter instead of oil is the biggest difference i have found in recipes. I also tend to use more Cummin.

Back