Home and had a great time

macon454

181.552 mph Texas mile on a B-King 3/28/09, AKA "C
Donating Member
Registered
Made it home, a whole 40 miles:laugh: , And just wanted to tell yall i had the best time, getting to talk to everyone and to ride with everybody. Thanks to everyone that helped put it on :thumbsup: And for all the great food we had, It was very nice to meet everybody. :thumbsup:

Shane , it was a pleasure meeting you & watching you " Scuff up those pucks " ! See yah next year ! :thumbsup:

It was a pleasure to meet you Shane! Hope to see you and ride with you again next year, if not sooner. Of course, in those curvy roads, I can't keep you with you, knee dragger! :laugh:

Jeez Macon, saw your pic in the other thread, did you scrape your plastics on that turn? Stock tires? Holy COW.

Shane , it was a pleasure meeting you & watching you " Scuff up those pucks " ! See yah next year ! :thumbsup:

It was a pleasure to meet you Shane! Hope to see you and ride with you again next year, if not sooner. Of course, in those curvy roads, I can't keep you with you, knee dragger! :laugh:

It was very nice to meet yall also. :thumbsup:

Jeez Macon, saw your pic in the other thread, did you scrape your plastics on that turn? Stock tires? Holy COW.

Didnt get the plastics, i hope not any way, i never looked at them, but i will now, and yes stock tires Bt-015, seems like they are a pretty good tire also.:thumbsup:

Shane, had a blast hanging out with ya, how much do you charge for knee scraping lessons? Some good skills there!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:beerchug: It was great seeing you again. Thanks for hanging with me Tuesday. those "gravel" roads were a lot of fun:laugh: Tell Lisa I hope she feels better really soon.

Back