Holy Smokes! Well worth watching!

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
WOW! This guy’s rant is really right on the money. Another sharp guy out of the private sector who understands the real world without being tainted by the political processes over the years! Regardless of your political affiliation, you have to agree this guy nails it on every count! Every member of congress and the Senate needs to memorize the text of what he said because it’s the absolute truth!

Mike Kelly, a Chevy/Cadillac dealer in western PA, got himself elected to congress last term. Listen to him take the entire Congress to the "woodshed". He says what most people would like to say to Congress! You just wonder how long he can stay around?

Click below.

Mike Kelly’s Righteous Rant | pawatercooler.com

OUT FREAKING STANDING

I'm glad to see SOMEONE in Washington gets it.

I love guys like this, but they never seem to have a future in Washington. They (career politicians) will run him out of town!

It is such a breath of fresh air to hear one lone politician being so open and honest with his country's best interest in mind among a volcano of corruption. As I see it, this country is teetering on an implosion that will set us back to the stone ages if we don't clean up government. Not just Federal Government but State and Local Government as well.

I am very concerned that we as a country cannot withstand another 4 years of the status quo. I don't care what party is in charge as long as they put country ahead of career! I think it's time to throw most of the old dogs out and put fresh blood in.

my opinion of mr kelly has increased.... well said sir.

They all know what needs to be done, they are paid not to do it.

You are correct, they get paid whether they do anything or not. Why do you think they finally passed that tax extension? Because they wanted to go home for Christmas!

I think - no budget, no paycheck. Since the Dems haven't passed one when they had the House, or Obama proposed one since he took office, all their pay ought to be retroactively recovered!!

Back