holy smoke! what have I done?

dragonbusa

Registered
Late in the summer I ask a local jockey to make a pass on my bike, he"s 100lbs lighter than me. I"m cracking 250lbs suited up and I"ve been 5.98 on it. I wanted to see what he could run. well he laid it down coming out of the burn out box:banghead: I had surgery about 8 weeks ago and i wont be riding till spring so its time for a make over. Hope I remember wear all this stuff goes!

2011 christmas 026.jpg

2011 christmas 028.jpg

2011 christmas 031.jpg

2011 christmas 034.jpg

2011 christmas 046.jpg

2011 christmas 032.jpg

2011 christmas 048.jpg

Man sorry to hear about the lay down.
Good luck on the rebuild.

dude that sucks. although you gave permission to ride is he offering to help with the repair and rebuild ???

Yeah.. am sorry to hear of it being laid down. I do hope your friend is alright.. On another note.. Since you your this deep in are there any plans to up the pony power or suspension?

Best of luck with the build. Now you can do whatever you ever wanted to do with the bike but dint have the time.

dude that sucks. although you gave permission to ride is he offering to help with the repair and rebuild ???
That stinks,that local jockey could (should)at least could make an attempt to help out,doesnt that figure,im sorry to hear of your misfortune.You know you gotto be real careful these days ,come to think of it maybe just be happy that he isint getting a lawer involved,i say that because it happened too me ,long story short ,it was thrown out of court.Have a good day.

Back