Holy Crap!!

Ranger

Registered
Unbelievable!

<object width="464" height="392"><param name="movie" value="http://embed.break.com/NTUwOTg0"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://embed.break.com/NTUwOTg0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess=always width="464" height="392"></embed></object>
Biker Just Misses Head On Collision - Watch more free videos

looked like they were running 90ish on a public road... probably no where near that for the speed limit. lucky they didnt both hit that one car, cuz the second dude was definitely fixated on his buddy and following him across the lane
wowold.gif

Why The Effing way these CHILDREN are on bikes!!! They care for no one life let alone there owns. Thank GOD that was not my family in that SUV. Thank You AGAIN for giving Bikers A Bad Name!

SHOCKED.gif
Not very good riders for sure. Didn't look like that much of a corner even at 90. What they lack in skill and sense they made up for in squid's luck apparently.

SHOCKED.gif
Not very good riders for sure. Didn't look like that much of a corner even at 90. What they lack in skill and sense they made up for in squid's luck apparently.
was gonna say the same thing

not much of a corner there to go that wide,,,,im sure if he isnt dead by now he will be unless he tames it down and learns to ride

SHOCKED.gif
was gonna say the same thing

not much of a corner there to go that wide,,,,im sure if he isnt dead by now he will be unless he tames it down and learns to ride
Great minds think alike, I was thinking this same exact thing

f*ing squids
boxing.gif
boxing.gif
boxing.gif

boxing.gif

boxing.gif

I wish there was camera on his face as he notice he was too wide
eek2.gif
. He may need to check his shorts

Buell Rider FTL.... Probably new on the Buell coming off an H-D maybe???

Ugly regardless of situation, Hopefully, someone got yanked off their bikes after this and got a much deserved stomping.

A rider should know his limits and definitely not to try to push those limits on a public road. This kinda of luck rarely happens twice to the same person.

Back