holy crap!!

warwgn

Hi,I'm Dustin.Do you like my dancing
Donating Member
Registered
is brave[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
What's all the white stuff all over the mountain?

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

give a month and you will find out
beerchug.gif

Have you been up to the top of Sandia Peak yet?

That guy is nukkin futz...
I wonder if he even took a breath on the way down...
Cause I was holding my breath watching...

David

eek2.gif
More like crazy. Don't give your Busa keys to him. Don't think someone crazy enough to try that would understand anything but WFO on the throttle.

my hat is off to anyone who can live their dream in spite of their fear...not having fear is not the point, pushing through it to achieve your goal makes for some great memories
muscle.gif

(warwgn @ Dec. 07 2006,08:20) give a month and you will find out
beerchug.gif

Might head up there Saturday. It's going to be a toss of the coin as to that ride or Jemez.

--Wag--

(thepushercg @ Dec. 07 2006,08:34) he is living his dream
I agree, and with dreams and decissions like that they'll be talking  
argue.gif
about his dreams at his funeral
sad.gif

You can be Old or You can be Bold, but you want be OLD and BOLD
laugh.gif

That guy has cast iron B***s!!!!

That is some talent right there---

I noticed that as he was getting dropped off, that was one of the helicopters I manufacture here in Mississippi...It is the Eurocopter AS350 B3--- Our helicopter currently holds the world record for landing at the highest altitude....Test pilot landed on one of the highest peaks in the world!!! It was a feat----very dangerous to land on high altitude peaks due to wind shear and such---but we did it...anyway, cool video and kudos to the snowpro!!!

(Wag @ Dec. 07 2006,15:13)
beerchug.gif

Might head up there Saturday. It's going to be a toss of the coin as to that ride or Jemez.

--Wag--
Doh! It just dawned on me what you were asking. Yes, I've been up to the peak. No, not when there's snow up there. Maybe Saturday?!!

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

(Wag @ Dec. 08 2006,05:16)
(Wag @ Dec. 07 2006,15:13)
beerchug.gif

Might head up there Saturday.  It's going to be a toss of the coin as to that ride or Jemez.

--Wag--
Doh!  It just dawned on me what you were asking.  Yes, I've been up to the peak.  No, not when there's snow up there.  Maybe Saturday?!!

biggrin.gif

--Wag--
yep, there should be some up there still left over from the last little snow we had. Looks like we are in for some more on sunday
super.gif

Back