Holy crap

greg3852

Registered
What a difference these R1 wheels made along with the other stuff. This bike is ripping. I can toss this thing around a lot easier. I can feel the difference. I also put on new stock brake calipers and she is stopping like never before. So happy to ride again.

I can’t wait to see what it does with the 17 front sprocket in it.

Where did you source the conversion axle and what is the weight difference?
I got the axle from Chopaleg but to be honest I would probably have a machine shop make me one if I had to do it again. The axle he makes is fine but it is obscenely heavy and ugly. I would imagine someone could make one from aluminum that would be a million times better. More expensive but nicer. He can be reached on Facebook.

Nice? I installed an r1 wheel on the rear new supersprox sprocket. There seems to be a difference in maneuverability. I goofed up and ordered a fz1 front wheel. I ordered a front axle for giggles to see if I can get it to work. Super clean looking scoot you got!

in the couple years I have been here... that is the FIRST TIME c10 has ever threw some shade anyones way..… welcome to the club buddy.... hahaha
I had to go educate myself on slang from the term throwing shade . In reality of this term I did what they call a READ where straight to the point its ugly . On Facebook / ISHOC I told the maker it looked like dog S%^T

What a difference these R1 wheels made along with the other stuff. This bike is ripping. I can toss this thing around a lot easier. I can feel the difference. I also put on new stock brake calipers and she is stopping like never before. So happy to ride again.

I can’t wait to see what it does with the 17 front sprocket in it. View attachment 1599677
View attachment 1599678
Any pics with all fairings on? Would be mice to see how your paint came out on the side panels you did yourself. Glad to see here back together!

I had to go educate myself on slang from the term throwing shade . In reality of this term I did what they call a READ where straight to the point its ugly . On Facebook / ISHOC I told the maker it looked like dog S%^T
there is a member here whose name is actually shade.... every once in a while he comes out of nowhere and implies that I am a homosexual... its funny as shyt////// @shade

Back