Holy crap!

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
I actually washed Luci today

100_5072 (Medium).JPG

is that a picture on the side of your bike? i had forgotten you had her painted (since i haven't been able to see the paint in the last year) :laugh:

is that a picture on the side of your bike? i had forgotten you had her painted (since i haven't been able to see the paint in the last year) :laugh:

I know. I just removed the protective coating of dirt. Now that you can see it, its vunerable to the elements.

It must be whacky Saturday. Dennis washed Luci and I rode Tango :laugh:

Tango and I went about 250 miles, mostly twisties. Great quality time :).

Luci looks great :beerchug:

Next thing you know, Dennis will be posting about the merits of Zaino. Looks good Bro. So how about that Zaino ?? :poke: :whistle:

Now that you washed away her protective layer, make sure you put a good coat of wax on her, she is sure to sunburn if you don't. :laugh:

Next thing you know, Dennis will be posting about the merits of Zaino. Looks good Bro. So how about that Zaino ?? :poke: :whistle:

Gave her a good old fashioned bath with soap and water. This morning I went over her with ORIGINAL Bike Spirits to remove the water spots. It has an SPF 45 rating so she doesn't get a sun burn. :laugh:

I thought hell seemed pretty cold this morning.

:D :D

--Wag--

Back