Holy crap!

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
is that a picture on the side of your bike? i had forgotten you had her painted (since i haven't been able to see the paint in the last year) :laugh:

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
is that a picture on the side of your bike? i had forgotten you had her painted (since i haven't been able to see the paint in the last year) :laugh:
I know. I just removed the protective coating of dirt. Now that you can see it, its vunerable to the elements.

Red05

Donating Member
Registered
It must be whacky Saturday. Dennis washed Luci and I rode Tango :laugh:

Tango and I went about 250 miles, mostly twisties. Great quality time :).

Luci looks great :beerchug:

DREW

Donating Member
Registered
Next thing you know, Dennis will be posting about the merits of Zaino. Looks good Bro. So how about that Zaino ?? :poke: :whistle:

rusheriv

Registered
Now that you washed away her protective layer, make sure you put a good coat of wax on her, she is sure to sunburn if you don't. :laugh:

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
Next thing you know, Dennis will be posting about the merits of Zaino. Looks good Bro. So how about that Zaino ?? :poke: :whistle:
Gave her a good old fashioned bath with soap and water. This morning I went over her with ORIGINAL Bike Spirits to remove the water spots. It has an SPF 45 rating so she doesn't get a sun burn. :laugh:

Wag

Evil Demon Busa Rider
Donating Member
Registered
I thought hell seemed pretty cold this morning.

:D :D

--Wag--