Holy Crap what a differnce synthetic makes!

Busaman5000

Donating Member
Registered
I recently went to fully Synthetic in my K8. What a huge diffence in power! It will pull the wheel up so much easier now and I have never been pushed back as hard against the rear hump before! Very exciting.

And to think I used Honda fully synthetic! lol My blood runs red!:rofl:

Just think how much more power you would have had if you had switched to Mobil 1 Race.:laugh:

I've been using synthetics in every vehicle I've owned for the past 20 years. The Busa's gearbox likes it. I've not really noticed a power increase,........but I know I'm helping the longevity of the engine,.........that's really all that matters to me!!:thumbsup:

Good decision to go synthetic. It makes for a very happy clutch, as well as all the other good things it does.

I'm at 3000 miles on my K8 and gonna do another oil change Now that the engine has some miles on it and should be completely broken in and piston rings seated I'm switching to full synthetic too. Looking forward to good things from the change.:beerchug:

Boosted is right in most back to back actual dyno tests the best synthetic I have ever seen is about 2-3 hp more. And the only way a bike will spool faster is if it is making more power. Torque is what makes the engine spool anyway so unless it is making more power it cant rev any faster.

The definition of HP is basically rate of power over a period of time. So by definition it takes more power to rev faster all other things equal.

I wish something as simple as oil would make a noticable change in hp but its just not that easy. 3 hp is likely never noticed on the street.

I can't wait till I get the money up for the Ti-force full system. Me want mo power!

Hey there, SC here too and I actually ordered the TI Force Dual Full in polished chrome, it was a special order and they told me that I was the only one in the world right now with this particular setup. Pretty cool! Should be here next week.

Last edited:
Hey there, SC here too and I actually ordered the TI Force Dual Full in polished chrome, it was a special order and they told me that I was the only one in the world right now with this particular setup. Pretty cool! Should be here next week.

Cool! Im jealous! What part of SC are you from? That way I know were to get my exhaust....wait did I say that out loud?:whistle:

Back