Holy Crap I gotta Ferrari for Christmas!!!!!

TallTom

Registered
Just got home for my holiday break. HOLY CRAP. Had a Ferrari waiting for me.

@c10 Brain I gotta say, you really outdid yourself for me here.

A simply little board post I made and viola, you delivered.

Never met you but this was a pretty good idea you had with the XMas gift exchange thing.

I feel like such an Ebeneezer right now.

I wish I could post a pic of it. Can't figure out how to load media anymore.

Just got home for my holiday break. HOLY CRAP. Had a Ferrari waiting for me.

@c10 Brain I gotta say, you really outdid yourself for me here.

A simply little board post I made and viola, you delivered.

Never met you but this was a pretty good idea you had with the XMas gift exchange thing.

I feel like such an Ebeneezer right now.

I wish I could post a pic of it. Can't figure out how to load media anymore.
if you are on your phone right now...just click on attach files on the lower left here and upload it from your phone!

Reactions: c10
I wish the box was a little less for wear as the sellers photos were perfect . However his shipping was far less than perfect . It was lose in a box shipped to me . I was pretty sad about it .

FYI I was on of the first techs in Houston To change a rear tire on a F50 . I worked for Discount tire Co. , and we were store #8 on Hilcroft ave a mile or so from Ferrari of Houston . They brought us all the wheels to mount P zeros on . Lucky me balancing a F50 wheel came lose on the hunter balancer machine . I was 21 , and feard for my job so I jumped on a spinning F50 wheel to save it . One loop around , and we were both spit off .
However not a mark . Looking back it was dumb . I asked the Ferrari guy later what a F50 wheel cost was .
10,000 in 1996 . My butt puckered right then as I only made about 11,000 a year .

A colleague of mine used to call another colleague Brain (his name was Brian) all the time via emails...I guess he was typing too fast...I used to get a good chuckle at that...

Every time I met up with him I'd call him Brain....he'd just roll his eyes at me.

I believe it looks like this.....

123951_76.jpg

Back