holy crap!! i can't believe this

Man, I thought the busa manual said no gay riders allowed. Especially like this one..
cussing.gif
LOL

Not that I am homophobic.... but (no pun intended) thought maybe this crosses the line of decency.. My wife checks this board on occasion and my sons are getting interested in this board and I really don't want them being exposed to this stuff. I have all kind of blockers on my computers in my house to prevent my family from being exposed to sexual content. I would consider this original post in that category.

I am classifying this as sexually content, not to mention the homosexual aspect of it. But that is another topic all together that I wont even get into.

My personal two cents is I would appreciate it if this thread was removed and people did not post this kind of stuff on this board... It is not needed and I do not see how this benefits anyone in anyway… Just my two cents...

Just kind of thinking about my family that's all....

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1075202407 -->

My opinion...Remove this from the board.

Captain should warn Fear about the types of stuff he posts.

Perhaps Fear doesn't know that sexually explicit material is a NO NO on the board. We'll simply excuse it this time and I'm sure the thread will be ZAPPED!!!

what did I miss..?

fear, maybe you need to read the terms you agreed to before you were allowed to be a member here?

Fear - Thank you fear for removeing that.. apprecieate it....

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1075222209 -->

thats why i put "adults only, i'm serious" there were no pics or video, i didnt realize what he was getting at untill i read it twice. I apologize if anyone was offended. I dont need to be talked to.

Hey...no worries fear...I've had things removed before too! We all have to learn somehow, right?

I'm not offended...it was gone before I had a chance to see it...don't think I've missed much from the replies..
tounge.gif

Besides Fear lives in CT. I can always go smack him on the side of the head if he gets out of line.
biggrin.gif
No foul meant and it was taken care of by Fear himself.

So uh, why doesn't fear want to be talked to... What? Do we all stink?
cool.gif

Thanks for dealing with whatever it was that made folks go ewww!

First I missed VaBusas forbidden sin now I missed this. I can't win. Really though One of the reasons I love this site is that I can come here and not worry about getting something I am not looking for. I know where to look for that stuff LOL

T

Back