Hollywood Hayabusa Owners....

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
Sorry for this indulgent post, but I really DO want to know which .org members are actually within 20 miles of me!!! hehe!!!

I'm in Hollywood, CA 90028 right near the Capital Records building... and I can walk to the Chinese Theater in about 8-10 minutes. That's how close I am to those spots.

I want Hollywood and LA 'Busa owners to post up where they are!!! Hey, yeah, I want to meet you!!!

I want to meet up with a .org member!!!.... especially one that lives near me in southern California!!!

Thanks!

C! aka PaNDeM1C

What's up Pan, glad to see you are doing better and that you decided to keep ridin', when you get your bike back together post up some pictures to get a look at it. Hopefully I will post up pictures of my Busa, my wife finally bought a new camera so I can download pictures. It's pretty sad that I can operate a Busa, but I have no idea about cameras. LONG LIVE THE SPEED KING
race.gif

poke.gif
BABUSA / Director!

lol, I gave away your positions!
firedevil.gif
Anyways, I know they live Up that way.

Maybe just abit outside of 20 miles here in Pomona. It's great when the WinterNationals are going on I can hear the drags launching.

Back