Holiday Wishlist

1busa

Registered
With the Holiday shopping/Black Friday sales and Cyber Monday coming up just wondering what y’all got your eye on or already picked up for yourself??? Or did you leave clues for your significant other??

I managed to grab up a Cardo Packtalk Slim pretty cheap. I’m eyeing a new helmet the AGV Carbon sport modular. Waiting to see if that price drops on Cyber Monday.

Non bike related I picked up a new snow blower @ Lowe’s. bobos Sporting Goods had a 25% off the entire store sale on Friday so I saved a couple hundred on a treadmill. Now my home gym is pretty much complete

Picked up a new laptop for the wife, an office chair for myself and for christmas I want a new windscreen for the bird. thats pretty much it for now... more ideas are to come soon I guess.

I didn’t wait and already got a new iPhone XR and a Z900RS. :)

Lucky you getting an entire bike!!! I’ve always wanted a new bike sitting next to the tree :beerchug:

Maybe 1 day...... in the meantime I’m just gonna try to finish up my Harley and revamp my Busa potentially. I’m really trying to hold back spending a lot cause I want to see what these 2019 models are bringing to the table. Lotsa new bikes coming out and I’ve got an itch to add 1 more to my stable

This will more than likely be my stocking stuffer :rolleyes:

7B523812-5E31-4133-8D1A-0485EC0A0F7B.jpeg

Please do a review if and when you have it please I really want to pick this up too!

No problem :beerchug:

Been wanting a modular for a while and this 1 checks all the boxes on paper. Lightweight with aggressive styling..... Revzilla has a sale on Schuberth C4’s but they are heavier and have their own Com system built in. After hearing Arch mention the Cardo’s I started looking into em and they have the best reviews of all the Bluetooth comms.

Will look great on my Busa and I can wear this on my H-D when I do long trips or Iron Butt Challenges. Allow me to talk and eat snacks while I’m in the saddle all day long

There is sooo sooo much I want lol, truly all I want is my bike to be ready for riding season. But my definition of ready requires a lot of time,parts and TLC. Oh and money lol.

I want a full OEM fairing set for the 2006 Indy pearl racing blue and OORT Metallic Silver.

Zero gravity double bubble dark smoke windscreen.

Supersprox blue sprocket

Ek zvx3 150 link in blue.

Galfer solid wave rear rotor

Billet Rear Sets (still deciding on brand)

Carbon fiber tail fairing inserts.
Carbon fiber front fender.
Carbon fiber inner shroud.
Carbon fiber belly pan.
Carbon fiber chain guard.

Yep that pretty much will put me where I want for the riding season.

There is sooo sooo much I want lol, truly all I want is my bike to be ready for riding season. But my definition of ready requires a lot of time,parts and TLC. Oh and money lol.

I want a full OEM fairing set for the 2006 Indy pearl racing blue and OORT Metallic Silver.

Zero gravity double bubble dark smoke windscreen.

Supersprox blue sprocket

Ek zvx3 150 link in blue.

Galfer solid wave rear rotor

Billet Rear Sets (still deciding on brand)

Carbon fiber tail fairing inserts.
Carbon fiber front fender.
Carbon fiber inner shroud.
Carbon fiber belly pan.
Carbon fiber chain guard.

Yep that pretty much will put me where I want for the riding season.

You seem to have an affinity for CF much like myself :beerchug:

Perhaps these should be added to the list instead....
https://dmeracing.com/product/carbon-fiber-rear-sets-wbrake/

Back