Holiday Pics (Great Ride)

BLKBLU04

Primal Scream
Donating Member
Registered
Busa packed and ready to go.

Picture_070.jpg

Bike pics. Sorry for hogging all this space, but I know how much everyone likes pics.

Picture_082.jpg

Last one, more bikes

<!--EDIT|BLKBLU04
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089762680 -->

Picture_083.jpg

very nice pics.nice to have a wife that likes to ride aint it!!!!she looks pretty happy with that cute smile too.

nice pics, pls dont worry about being a picture hog, post more
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

Thanks guys. Ran out memory in the camera. Didn't get many scenery pics, just the important ones, my wife and bikes!!!!! Also, Haywood and his friends are a great bunch of guys and gals , would of loved to ride back to Calgary with them.

<!--EDIT|BLKBLU04
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089763830 -->

Great pics, BLKBLU04!! It was great meeting you as well! Sorry your wife didn't make it over to the restaurant.. next time maybe!

Did everyone notice all the people milling about my 'busa?!
laugh.gif

And your correct when you say I was with a great bunch of guys and gals.. super people, really.

The ride back to Calgary was uneventful... fast, but uneventful. I got a few pics too.. maybe I should post some of them, eh? Nah, nobody here likes pictures, do they?!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

what a beautiful area you live in, I live living near the ocean but everytime i see the mountains , I realize what a great country we live in. Beauty in different shapes from sea to shining sea.. Great pics, nice to see all those different bikes together, and i noticed that most people were around the busa, (expected nothing less)

Thanks Haywood and jfksmith. Haywood don't forget: paste those pics, paste those pics!!!

what a beautiful area you live in, I live living near the ocean but everytime i see the mountains , I realize what a great country we live in. Beauty in different shapes from sea to shining sea.. Great pics, nice to see all those different bikes together, and i noticed that most people were around the busa, (expected nothing less)
those are little baby mountains in those pictures - you should see how spectacular the rockies look just east of this area on the Great Divide ... kinda like this ...

Back