Hold on to your taco!

SD1300

Will ride for Oreos
Donating Member
Now I'm worried. If they steal your taco at gunpoint, what's next?

I know the price of "Guacamole beans" (avacados) is high but this is nuts!
tounge.gif

San Diego News

Man Robbed Of Tacos At Gunpoint

POSTED: 11:20 am PST February 18, 2008
UPDATED: 11:53 am PST February 18, 2008
FONTANA, Calif. -- A hunger for carnitas nearly led to some carnage after a Fontana man was robbed of a bag of tacos at gunpoint.

Police Sgt. Jeff Decker says the 35-years-old victim had just bought about $20 in tacos from a street-corner stand Sunday night and was bicycling home when the robber confronted him and said "Give me your tacos."

Decker says the robber grabbed the bag of food, punched the victim in the face and began to flee.

When the victim demanded his tacos back, the robber pointed what appeared to be a handgun at the man and threatened to kill him before running away.

I think the problem is the Tacos and NOT who took them. We should outlaw tacos to reduce their theft. Then again, if we outlaw tacos, only outlaws will have tacos

Which tacos should be outlawed, corn? tortilla? Both?

I think the problem is the Tacos and NOT who took them. We should outlaw tacos to reduce their theft. Then again, if we outlaw tacos, only outlaws will have tacos
Thats a grande idea! I mean, those tacos drove the man to use those tacos against another human being, not the man being a moron.

What i wanna know is why do you need to buy $20 worth of tacos. Thats alotta damn tacos man. That should be the next "hungry man" commercial.

I miss all the roadside taco places in Sandog. Humbortos Rabortos Albertos. All great places.

What can I say I love the taco...

What i wanna know is why do you need to buy $20 worth of tacos. Thats alotta damn tacos man. That should be the next "hungry man" commercial.
Hence the reason the taco amendment should be repealed... Who knows what this man was going to use those tacos for... I mean, he COULD have used them for... for... Oh dear lord... For immoral purposes! I mean, how many people REALLY need a taco? Huh? Was he gonna eat the taco in front of others? Was he going to put extra sour cream on it? Others don't need to see that! And the fact that there's stores to help his taco problem, thats just worse. There should be some very tough taco laws for those who want to obtain a taco.

My name is Ben, and I approve this innuendo laden message.
laugh.gif

Oh crap, what if............just what if.........he purchased 20 bucks worth of tacos to defeat, yes, the munchies!

And now I'm thinking that he probably intended to steal them and take them back to Mexico. So he's probably illegal; got stolen tacos; just got his California drivers license; voted for Hillary; and he's laughing all the way back to Tijuana.
Oh, the humanity
laugh.gif

I think the problem is the Tacos and NOT who took them.  We should outlaw tacos to reduce their theft.  Then again, if we outlaw tacos, only outlaws will have tacos
In my best Larry the cable guy voice, " I don't care who you are, Thats funny right there"
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

And now I'm thinking that he probably intended to steal them and take them back to Mexico. So he's probably illegal; got stolen tacos; just got his California drivers license; voted for Hillary; and he's laughing all the way back to Tijuana.
Oh, the humanity
laugh.gif
HAHA! I THINK YOU JUST NAILED IT!
clap.gif

Back