Hogs

Ive been working in north little rock for the last couple weeks and havent seen a sportbike the whole time closest ive seen was an FZ1. the roads here are beautiful but the lack of helmets is scary. we of course have a helmet aw in Calif but even if we didnt id wear one.
the crusier riders ive seen ride slow which makes sense on a big heavy bike but these roads scream for a busa since my bikes are back in calif. i wont get to test these roads except in my rental car.

Must be the way you looked at him. No matter which bike i am riding the VTX cruiser or the Busa I always wave, and most of the time get waves back. I am so use to doing it that I even waved a few times when on my Honda Rutkus (Hey gas is high) scooter in the city.
smile.gif

Seems to me there are 2 types of harley riders..The once who just love to ride and will wave to anyone and everyone..Then you have the ones who own a harley because they think it makes them look tough..They are just too bada$$ to ever let anyone see them wave ..Ive pulled into parking lots and had a group of guys on Harleys say whoa thats a Hayabusa I need to check that out..They arent all bad..Just the ones trying to be bad
That is the truth!! I have a LIFE LONG friend...have known each other since we were about 4 years old, he got a Harley...I got a Busa. He WILL NOT go riding with me...unless it's to the strip club or some dumb **** like that. It's amazing the attitude that some Harley guys have.

I wave to everyone...I don't care what kind of bike they are on. Doesn't really bother me if they don't wave back...I find it comical when they just stare at me waving with their "I'm tough look"...lol.

I love to wave to Harley riders when I pass them going the other way dragging my knee through the corner. It kind of gets their attention
beerchug.gif

I have been building/working on vtwins ever since I could walk as my father owns HD of Rapid City, SD. I was also a partner in TFab metal works in OKC for a few years and I loved pulling up on whatever rocket I had at the time and watching the hanger outers looks as they would snicker and then realize I was going to work on their bike. Most are cool but the rest need to have the HD between their legs because either their corporate jobs or their wives took what used to be there.

Now that I live in Spain everyone has a burner and there are NEVER any problems. The only thing anyone cares about is who you are cheering for in Moto GP and if you can ride worth a poo.

If we all realy cared what the magority thought,we'd all be ride'n Harley's.I could care less what anyone thinks about my ride.

I waive at everbody.

I was on my ninja 250 today with my fiance on the back and waived at a guy on a dirtbike and a guy on a scooter. 2 waves back. Oooo rah!!!! It's all about being on two wheels.

I'm three missed waives from Harley riders away from waiving at people on pedal bicycles.

I'm serious.

Edit. Some guy on a Harley pulled up next to me the other day when I was on the 250 and turned at me, pointed and laughed out loud at me. I thought about telling him I had a busa, but then I remembered that it's probably a waste of time.

It's too bad, too. The bikes aren't bad, it's the posers that ride them.

Back