Hmmmm... a little more thinking.

Rollin20z

Registered
Which doesn't always end up being a good thing. But since I redid the Corona to the Green Lantern :laugh: don't know why but I'm sorta liking the name now. Anyhow I am planning on doing up another set of fairings/tank set for the Gen 2 and was looking at doing it a midnight/navy blue. Trying to decide whether to keep fairings color/black on sides or go all 1 color as gen 1's are. Just sorta playing around on the pad with a couple pics.

Any thoughts? Top pic is how she sits now. May have to work with some different designs/schemes also.??? Also gonna stay with color/black look, already got the chrome set-ups and to me black is the new chrome now-a-days. :beerchug: Also next tear down I will most likely put on the Black Marchesini's, honestly can't believe I'm still rolling the stock wheels on her, usually that's the first or at least second thing I will change.:whistle:

DSCN7010.jpg

IMG_0150.JPG

IMG_0151.JPG

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0153.JPG

IMG_0154.JPG

IMG_0156.JPG

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

The green is a little too Kawi for me, I do like your green lantern green you already have done, but if I had to pick a couple, Gold and the last Blue (midnight I guess) would be my choices!

Slick!

I have to say I like it all one color, and also I like the yellow/gold if you can pull off that almost "chrome" shine. But also the blue/purple color

The second blue is my favorite so far.
But that Teal color! Never seen that on a bike before. And if you go with the theme of it all blacked out, that would be a one of a kind sweeeet!!

I like the last Gold bike best, followed by the first Red bike.

The yellow looks like a Katana. :rofl:

second pic from the top takes my vote, it really sets it off

Go with the green and when someone says something about Kawasaki say, "Suzuki made it too fast so I had to slow it down with Kawasaki colors". lol:thumbsup:

Im liking the Cyan Blue/Teal and the Green. Definately different than the norm but looks good IMO.

First red is as it is sitting colorwise now.

Yeah, I know the full gold actually looks pretty tuff. but I think I'm sorta swaying toward probably a full Electron Blue like on my car(that way it'll match when I throw it on the trailer and take a trip):laugh: or also that new Synergy green that comes on the new Camaro's is pretty sweet also. has that electric look to it also.

Besides, the nice part is if I do it and then don't like it. Oh well, I'll just change it or sell off the complete fairing tank set and get some more to do. Only time and a little change right? :laugh:

greenl.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

I would love to have one painted with the color scheme from my last car Not meaning to jack the thread but I have to show you a good pic of it.

67 car RZ.jpg

Back